iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

NFPE Bangor,ME May 4-5 2007

Started by thecfarm, December 31, 2006, 09:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

This is for the Northeastern Forest Products Equipment Expo at Bangor,ME at Bass Park.
More infro at  www.northernlogger.com
You can register on line and get in free.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Captain

FREE REGISTRATION LINK

OK EVERYBODY, TIME TO REGISTER

Click on the above link for free registration.  I think I've talked NFDBrian into going up with me Thursday afternoon to hit the show on Friday.  Who else is going??  Anybody need anything from the store??

Captain

wiam

Captain

Will, are you and Vermonter planning on Friday or Saturday at the show??

Captain

wiam

Captain,  I think our plan is to go up Friday pm to see show Saturday.

Will

hiwayherbie

All registered and just got my forestry forum hat today 8)
Looking forward to show ;D
Any one have recommendations on where to stay overnite ::)
LT15, Branson3510, 2500HD, chomper14, Stihl 029, Husky 359,372xp,445, EZ dump trailer,6 roto-tiller, 5 bush-hog...Just playing with the toys.....

wiam

got my badge in the mail today

Will

Nancbee

Be sure to stop by the Sawmill & Woodlot booth in the Civic Center and say HI!
Nancbee
Nancy B. Limberis
Circulation Manager
Sawmill & Woodlot Magazine

hiwayherbie

8) 8) Badge came in the mail.... ;D ;D.....How many more days before the toy show? ;)  ::)
I can't wait coocoo_clock
LT15, Branson3510, 2500HD, chomper14, Stihl 029, Husky 359,372xp,445, EZ dump trailer,6 roto-tiller, 5 bush-hog...Just playing with the toys.....

Tom_in_Mo.

Hiwayherbie you only have 30 more days until the toy show.

By the way, did you actually push forward with that knife? :-\ was quiet a shocking experience if you did, uh?

I will be there located in the Baker Tent, come by for a visit.

hiwayherbie

Hi Tom....sure did put the knife in ;)  :o blew me across the room and out of my shoes according to my mother. ....explains a-lot of things ::) ;D...I will stop by and say hi while I'm there at the show.

29 more days 8) 8)

I'm not counting ::)

wiam

Captain,  Vermonter and I are not going to Bangor.  Too many irons in the fire.

Will

Captain

:'(  The numbers are shrinking....

isawlogs

Craig ,

Ya looking for any help . ???   ;)
I got me a pass , and a ride  ;) :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Captain

Help deciding how to spend the bank's money??  Help spending time with friends??  Help to keep from falling over from the wind on that hill??  YOU BET!!

Captain

isawlogs

Captain

• All of the above
  • In that order

;D :D :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

ex-Engineer Wannabe

So who's on the list?  When and where are folks planning to meet?  Are you doing a demo for Peterson, Craig? 

I pre-registered on April 6th.  How long does it generally take to get a badge in the mail?  I guess it's a good thing I learned to read somewhere along the line because I've still got the paperwork showing that I signed up.
  ;) 
"Measure twice, cut once" -- Don't know who coined this one, but he was pretty wise.

thecfarm

I doubt you will get your badge by the 4th.No big deal,just bring up the paper that you printed off showing you pre-registered.I got my badge,but signed up a friend just about when you did.I will give him that paper and he'll be all set.Two years ago I was late registering and just brought up the paper.Seems like there are differant lines to go in,but that's about it.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

ex-Engineer Wannabe

Thanks for the help, cfarm. :)

Do you have a pretty good idea about who's actually going this year?  It seems that some folks have kind of changed their plans now ...
"Measure twice, cut once" -- Don't know who coined this one, but he was pretty wise.

thecfarm

I know I will be there on Friday,unless it's raining than Sat.Who else will be there??? I will have my FF hat on and my suspenders.

ex-Engineer Wannabe

Oakee doakee.  I guess I'll keep an eye out for someone wearing an FF hat who's not busy pulling his pants up.  ;D

Captain

Chris Browne is going to be there handling the stuff for Peterson, I'm a show attendee this year.

Captain

ex-Engineer Wannabe

Thanks for filling me in, Captain.  What's the latest?  Are you going on Friday or Saturday?

CFarm, I wanted to let you know that my badge material for the Expo arrived today.  Perhaps the one you're expecting will get to you after all.  :)

Have a great one ...

sprucebunny

I'm planning on being there Friday. I'd suggest we meet at the Peterson tent ( L3-4 ) North of the grandstand and registration booth around noon.
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

hiwayherbie

I can't wait... 8).I can't wait(did I just say that twice) ::)

7 more days ;D

I am going up Friday unless the weather is bad, my brother in-law is flying us up in his plane air_plane

Draw back is we can't bring anything big back with us  :'(

Thank You Sponsors!