iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

No pics......didn't happen

Started by beenthere, December 31, 2006, 04:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beenthere

:o

But it did. Enjoyed a great evening last with FF members okiemac, Burlkraft and our significant others. Okiemac's came to pick up their sander. Camera was missing but we had a great visit, ee'n tho we didn't sit around a campfire :). Typical to FF fashion, these are great people to know.

As a heads-up for things to come, the okiemac's have some exciting news to share about an honor for one of their son's. Stay tuned.

Pray they have a safe trip home to MI.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

oakiemac

No pics but I can testify that it did indeed happen. :) We had a great time with Been there and Burlkraft. These are some of the nicest folks that I have met in a long time. They showed me and Hana some real good Wisconsin hospitality.
Can't wait to try out my new drum sander, although it probably won't be until the new building is finished.

The good news regarding our son Zack was that he was invited to Gerald Ford's funeral in Grand Rapids Michigan because he is an Eagle Scout. However, we found out when we got home that his troop didn't get there reservations in time and the two busses are full so it looks like he won't be able to go. :( He was looking forward to being apart of this historic event but I guess it is not going to happen.

Thanks again to Beenthere and Burlkraft-what a great time we had!
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

Burlkraft

It was a good night....Got ta meet the Oakiemac's....Talked about wood and saws and kilns...and I had the best elk loin I've ever had.... ;D ;D ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

oakiemac

I wanted to talk a lot more about wood and kilns and mill and such but I could see the women's eyes were rolling in the back of their heads. I didn't want to bore them too much.
Although I can't understand how wood related talk could bore anyone. ;D
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

Burlkraft

The same way they can't believe that talking quilting could ever be boring..... ;D ;D ;D ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Thank You Sponsors!