iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Merry Christmas/Merged thread.

Started by Oldsawdust, December 22, 2006, 01:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldsawdust

May you all have a wonderful and Safe sawing holidays. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Help-I'am new at this

customsawyer

Since I from Ga. as well that goes double for me. 8) 8) 8) cut_tree cut_tree
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Percy

Merry Christmas to all you Yanks, Rebs,Europeans, Canucks, and just aboot anybody iin the world. Its a good time to be alive ;D ;D ;D
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

wwsjr

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 8) 8) 8)
Retired US Army, Full Time Sawyer since 2001. 2013 LT40HD Super with 25HP 3 Phase, Command Control with Accuset2. ED26 WM Edger, Ford 3930 w/FEL, Prentice Log Loader. Stihl 311, 170 & Logrite Canthooks. WM Million BF Club Member.

Coon

Happy Holidays to all.  May all the festivities be plentiful and fun.  Don't eat too much or da Boss' gonna have no choice to work you harder. ;D ;D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Haytrader

Here's wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Haytrader
Haytrader

Faron

And a Merry Christmas to you, Mr. Haytrader, and the rest of you fine folks as well!
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Ben Franklin

DanG

I'm wishing you and your's a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as well, Haytrader. :)

I'm also wishing you'd stop by and visit with us more often. ;)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

sgtmaconga

Measure twice cut once

LeeB

Merry Humbug to all from the Key Manhatten out here off the coast of Egypt. Ya'll don't eat all the goodies. I'll be home in a few days. Save me a bite or two. Merry Christmas and a warm and prosperous new year to all. LeeB
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Bro. Noble

That's right,  Haytrader,  our new year would be just a little happier if you dropped in a little more often :D :D

Have a good holiday.
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Cedarman

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to One and All.

I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

sawguy21

What Bro' said. Welcome back Haytrader. 8)
USA Today reports that 95% of people surveyed were not offended when greeted with Merry Christmas. However, 46% were offended by Happy Holidays which is used by people afraid of offending. :D :D
So, it's MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

fencerowphil (Phil L.)

The big day is here!

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

(Today makes our third one this weekend.
  Sat. afternoon, Sunday nite, and now today.
  How 'bout yours?)

Heard the WWII stories one more time from my uncles.
Found out one nephew is engaged.  A niece found out
she was taking expired birth control pills, so her husband
was able to demonstrate his virility unexpectedly. 
:D
Ate and
ate and ATE!

Phil L.
Bi-VacAtional:  Piano tuner and sawyer.  (Use one to take a vacation from the other.) Have two Stihl 090s, one Stihl 075, Echo CS8000, Echo 346,  two Homely-ite 27AVs, Peterson 10" Swingblade Winch Production Frame, 36" and 54"Alaskan mills, and a sore back.

WkndCutter

Merry Christmas to all.  I'll be using my new planer if the weather permits.

Andy

bedway

I also wish everyone a merry christmas. Ill be glad when the grandkids and everyone starts showing up here. Its kinda quiet, yet peacefull here with me and momma bear,,,,bedway ;)

Ernie

Merry Christmas to all, It's boxing day down here, chilly, foggy, drizzly, I think I'll go back to bed.

Have a great one everybody and don't eat as much as I did-----groan.
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Thank You Sponsors!