iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I know something sombody's get'n for Christmas !

Started by DR_Buck, December 18, 2006, 08:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DR_Buck

One of our FF members was unfairly left out of one of the recent auctions due to the particular nature of the item on auction.   :(   This has been remedied.  :)   This particular FF member will be receiving a 'special'  ???   present from Santa. 8) 8)

Even Jeff has no idea............... ;D 
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Jeff

No idear, I'm trying to deduce this post but yer right, no idear. Are they getting a special present because they are a bit "special" ? :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

DR_Buck

QuoteAre they getting a special present because they are a bit "special" ? 

Let's just say they're different.   ;D

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Furby

Actually, I think in this case "special" might be the right word! ;)

pigman

Yes, I was outbid big time. What is Santa getting me my friend Dr. Buck. 8) ;D ;D

Bob
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

DR_Buck

Sorry Swamp Donkey and Pigman,   I didn't see either name on Santa's list.  :(     

QuoteI was outbid big time.
    Don't believe that this person even bid on the item.  In fact I believe if the item auctioned  had been won by them, using it would have put them out of charactor and possibly unrecognizable by FF members.   ;)

On another note, I heard that the 'special present' has left Santa's workshop and is on it's way.  :)

SwampDonkey

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

DR_Buck

Quote           What did we do?      
[/b]

You had to ask?    :D

Quote"..smooshed it with the ash shovel and tossed it into the ash bucket." 

Pigman's not quite as bad.  Just a  self confessed trouble maker.

Quote"I was not going to stir the pot, but what the heck, I am just a trouble maker at heart."

SwampDonkey

pigman

I guess my parents were right, Santa knows all. ;) ;D ;D ;D  It seems Dr. Buck knows  some things too.

Bob
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Burlkraft

I sure hope it's red or he 'prolly ain't gonna wear it... ;D ;D ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

DR_Buck

Santa's is late !       :'(

I know two somebody's that are gonna get something, but it's gonna be late !    :(

Furby

I know who they are and what it is, I'm sure they will understand. ;)
It's a busy night for Santa.

Tom

It's Tuesday and I'm back at the house.  What a wild ride it's been this weekend.   I lucked up and drew middle Florida for my territory.  Leaving here Friday evening with my rental sleigh packed to overflowing, I've been busily dispersing presents from Lake Okeechobee to the Georgia/Florida border.

Lots of folks don't realize that there are a bunch of us that were drafted in the last Santa draft a little over two hundred years ago.  If it weren't for us, poor old Santa wouldn't last one year.  It's a tough and grueling job.  Thank goodness for the dimensional elliptical spectrum transmographifier optic that the elves put together back in the early 1800's.  Without it, we would would have to make all of these deliveries in real time and that would be almost an impossibility with all the new kids.

The sleigh was being picked up by Black Bear Sleigh Rentals from my driveway when I noticed that the mailbox door was open, so I looked in.  There was this very well packaged envelope in there.  It had been water proofed and sealed with some of the toughest glue ever to stick two sides together.  I'll have to pass the origins on to Santa in our next meeting.

Inside was the prettiest and most well built T-Shirt I've seen in a long time.  And, it was Tom-T-shirt-red  8).  Emblazoned upon the left breast is a Forestry Forum Logo, tree and all.  Beneath it, embroidered in Gold thread, is the secret word Tom, a moniker I was assigned by the big man years ago, Transmographical optic mechanic.  It seems the thing wasn't working to spec and I was the only one available at the time.  All the rest of the draftees were involved with delivering home-spun gifts to the combatants in the War of 1812.   Just my luck, eh?

Any way,  this shirt actually fits and can be seen for miles.  I'm just proud as punch to wear it.  Whoever sent it has been put on the next Santa draft list.  I think you will make a good "volunteer".  Besides there are getting to be fewer and fewer to pick from anymore.  You would be amazed at the humbugs out there that don't even put up a tree or smile at a stranger.   What's this world going to come to?

So one of these days, when you least expect it, smile.............. you'll be drafted.   

I know that saying isn't all that original, but, I like it anyway.  8) :D :D

SwampDonkey

I was just talking to one of Santa's elves at the North Pole. He said some places in the north that should normally have frozen white stuff, were hard sledding this year because of lack of it. Well, I thanked him and told him not to worry as Santa's southern rep has just finished his rounds for another year and all is well.

I don't know, but I'm sure wearing a red t-shirt with the Forestry Forum logo embroidered onto it has some kind of magic this time of year. Yes, maybe even more so for the fellow that wears it. ;D

cheers Mr. Tom-as-proud-as-a-peacock  :)

Thank You Sponsors!