iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Look who made it to the US

Started by Tam-i-am, December 05, 2006, 11:25:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam-i-am

The only clue is that he is hand carrying ASY's pink tool.

Guess Who?
Tamiam
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

DanG

Oh, I know who that is.  That's ol' Whatsisname from that little place down by New Zealand. ;D

Welcome Amberwood!  How long ya gonna be here?
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

leweee

eh  Amberwood

Looks good on ya mate![/size]
just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

breederman

He looks EXACTLY like a beer truck driver that I know. :o Welcome to the states Amberwood!
Together we got this !

neslrite

DanG of all people to tell who it is so early in the game.  I thought you liked games. ;D

but you are right it is Amberwood.

Kevin
rule#1 nobody ever puts just one nail in a tree  LogRite Tools  www.logrite.com

Jeff

Its Duncan. We been following his great adventure. Still hoping to talk him into venturing into Northern Michigan. Where hs is going in Michigan as far as I am concerned is great (or Lesser) Detroit land.  I'd hate for him to gfo home thinging that all of Michigan looks the same. We even have a ski resort right here where they can ski and see a snow snake. ;D

http://www.snowsnake.net/
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

sawguy21

After travelling through western Canada, Susan and Duncan have probably seen enough snow snakes to last them for quite a while.  :D Glad you made it to Michigan safely.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

DanG

Quote from: neslrite on December 05, 2006, 08:39:07 PM
DanG of all people to tell who it is so early in the game.  I thought you liked games. ;D

but you are right it is Amberwood.

Kevin

I love games.  'Speshly when I win! ;D 8) :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

amberwood

not quite in michigan yet..curr in NewHampshire at the outlaws..and will be here until the wallet recovers or until the 16th when we have to meet friends from OZ @ Niagara(sp?). We made the trip across from Boston to Tolland on Monday morning then made the trek up NH today via Mass/Vermont. That is 4 states in 2 hours, At home that would take 24 hours of solid 100kmh!!

We are based in Rumney, near Plymouth?  Anyone local want some Australians to come and distract them from their work?

Many thanks to Kevin and Tammy for the hospitality and the mariachi hat.....

There are no incriminating photos so no point in asking, about that part of the visit anyway.

DTR

MS460 Magnum
MS250
DAF CF85-430
ASV RC-85 track loader

Thank You Sponsors!