iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Just wondering what small guys sell some of their wood for?

Started by Kelvin, December 02, 2006, 10:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelvin

Howdy all!
I've been reading the post about making a log/lumber grade list for forum members, but was just curious about you smaller guys that sell less than 100 bd ft to hobby people, and other small lots.  what do you typically sell lumber for?  I guess we could use a few simple wood types Oak, maple cherry walnut?

I know this is very inaccurate way of looking at this, and that there are very many variables, but i'm interested in different peoples way of running their small mills business (w/ solo or 2 people working.)
I've been able to make some money with free trees from yards and tree services but i'm starting to get to where i will need to buy logs so i'm trying to get a feel for potentials in small lumber sales.
I'm from the central michigan area and hardwood logs should be pretty available.

Here is a little of what i've seen locally from my little bit of sales.  I'm able to sell kiln dried red and white oak in a sel & bet type grade for about $1.50 a bd ft S4S
Walnut 4/4 at about $3 a bd ft (without much sap)
Cherry 4/4 sel and bet at $3 a bd ft (again without much sap)
Hard maple (unsorted for color) at about $2 bd ft

Around my neck of the woods large cabinet shops seem to pay about $1200 per 1,000 bd ft of sel and bet red oak lumber.  Its hard to sell to these guys as it doesn't seem like i can't beat those prices.
I can buy No 2 oak sawlogs at .60 a bd ft and No 1 saw logs at 1.00 a bd ft.  How much would you guys be selling that material for to make money with your operations?  With drying, and planing?  Or in a nut shell how much do you ad to the price of your lumber based on how much you paid for it?  If you get a free logs do you lower your resale price?

Sometimes i can sell quarter sawn oak for $4 a bd ft, but its only super small amounts as they make most of it out of plain sawn lumber and use the good stuff for only the most visable spots.

Do you make a base price you won't go under?  I met a guy nearby who does this.  says he won't sell anything (dried i assume) for less than $2 a bd ft b/c people waste his time, and he'd rather do custom sawing.  Does it matter where you make your .30 a bd ft?   Oak, maple cherry you name it.
Other older mills sell lumber ungraded, by the stack, undried, for what i would consider pallet prices.
Do you switch between these things or focus on only one type, say green vs. dried vs. machined.

I know there are lots of variables but if people saw custom for about .30 a bd ft, doesn't that mean that if you can buy sawlogs at 1.00 a bd ft that yeild 75%-85% sel and bet that you should sell for around $1.20 to make that same .30 a bd ft?  (If .30 a bd ft is making money with an LT-40?)  I guess you would have to add the .30 a bd ft for drying as well.

I would like to make at least $20 an hour while working the sawmilling job, that means everything to maintain the equipment and pay the mortgage has to be in that .30 a bd ft.  Is that a number that people think is accurate?

Just some small glimpses of little operations would be helpful.  1,000 bd ft bunks filling up a semi trailer is beyond my thinking. 
thanks for any help out there,
kelvin

Kelvin

Just thought of an easy way to simplify this.  What would you sell the following for, in less than 100 bd ft amounts

1.4/4 sel and bet red of white oak, dried, S4S, and No 1 as well (rough grading is fine)
2.same with cherry s&b, S4S, and No 1's
3.hard maple (unsorted for color) S&B, S4S, and No. 1's
4.walnut, same grade
5.ash, same grade

Even if you don't have these things at the moment, and haven't sold a lot.  Just guess what it would be worth to you to sell.  thanks
kelvin

farmerdoug

Kelvin,

I am interested in what you grade #1 and #2 red oak logs as?  The price you are paying seems a little high for what I see #1&2 logs for.

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

Brad_S.

I charge what the market will bear. I benchmark myself against the competition and set my prices so I am not the absolute lowest, but am significantly lower than the highest yet still make a decent profit. I am linking to the mill I most closely align my prices to in order to answer your question. These are pretty much the cheapest retail prices in the area, my prices are about 5-10¢ a bdft above these on some species, and equal on others. The highest prices (Woodcraft) are almost double many of these figures.
http://www.dansvilledimension.com/lumber.html

If I am going to saw it, dry it and inventory it, I want more for it than just the sum of each step individually plus log cost. No offense, but I don't know if I'd even bother trying to sell lumber at the prices you are selling at.

At the moment, I have suspended retail sales as I've had too many customers interrupt my day, spending an hour of my time for a $20 sale. I am rethinking my entire sawmill career at the moment!
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." J. Lennon

car

Hi Kelvin,
Look up www.quartersaw.com . I have been following this individual's site with interest for over a year. He might be showing what the future is for us small timers. A person might be able to do what he is doing without a lot of bells & whistles. I believe he sells a fair amount of lumber for what appears to be a part-time business and at a price where he might make a decent profit.

Charlie

logwalker

You raise a lot of good questions. It has to be tough to make much money at .30 a bf. Doesn't leave much in the kitty at the end of a day. Do you have to inventory in order to sell or are there ready markets in you area. I sure can't answer any of your q's since we don't even have any of those wood types to cut here. Our alder and occasional madrone is our better cash wood. The fir is hardly worth cutting in 2"X sizes. Some call for timbers at better rates. The custom sawing rates are .40 per bf. I am sure glad of that. Of course it costs more to live here also. Good luck with it. Joe
Let's all be careful out there tomorrow. Lt40hd, 22' Kenworth Flatbed rollback dump, MM45B Mitsubishi trackhoe, Clark5000lb Forklift, Kubota L2850 tractor

breederman

I can't belive he sells alot of fire wood at $100 a face,  I only live about an hour down the road from there and we can hardly get $50.
Together we got this !

car

Breederman,
I would like to know if he is actually sucessful ,or is he blowing smoke?

Charlie

Ron Wenrich

Although I seem to think more in the trailerload lots, I think I can get where you're coming from.  You are looking at niche marketing.  Niches can be hard to define and vary widely from area to area.

I do know that larger mills don't address nicheses very well.  Smaller mills can come in and address these markets and do well.  But, it takes some market research.  What works in Michigan won't work in Texas (for example). 
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

JimBuis

Kelvin,
Since you are accustomed to dealing with smaller scale wood orders, have you thought about catering to woodworkers and turners in particular?  For example, I am working on the wood turning curriculum at my high school at the moment and am looking at turning pens and pencils.  The pen blanks (about 3/4" by 3/4" by 6") sell for between $1 and $5 each depending upon the species and degree of figure or appeal to the grain.

Just a thought,
Jim
Jim Buis                             Peterson 10" WPF swingmill

Cedarman

There are times people want us to cut their cedar to just get rid of it.  We wouldn't think of selling lumber from those logs for any less than out of logs we paid full price.  It is my job to maximize my profits.  So, if you get free logs, you are under no obligation to sell it for any less than the going rate.  Remember, your customers won't pay you extra if you would happen to pay too much for a log.

For niche marketing, think in terms of what can I do that customers want that others in my area are not doing.

You may think that most businesses leave no stone unturned in getting business. But that is so not true.

As an example, I sell cedar into the heart of Missouri cedar country because the mills in Mo do not want to saw it a certain way.  I get a 40 cent premium and the customer pays shipping.  Tractor trailer loads.

Also, I send cedar poles into Mo. because loggers or sawmills do not want to fool with it.  They won't even price it.

Kelvin, you have to have a sharp pencil to know to the best of your knowledge where your break even points are for different species and the other work that you do.  Now for the price you sell at will be determined by your customer base.  It is good to know what others are charging, this sets boundaries for your own pricing. Does your customer base only shop for price or is service and quality a place where you can shine?  Identify your customer base, this will go a long way in helping to decide how to price.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Warren

Kelvin,

Part of this is "test the water" to see what the market will bear.  I've got 8 pieces of spalted maple turning blocks on ebay right now as a "test market" at 99 cents each with no reserve.  I thought it might be desirable material.  But so far, I haven't even received a bid on 4 of the pieces....

Yesterday, I sold a half cord of green oak firewood to one customer for $40.  Sold another customer a 6 inch thick by 24 inch diameter "slice" out of the same firewood log for $20.  Much higher "profit" per unit of material for the "slice" versus the half cord.  But I spent more time with the slice customer, than the firewood customer.  He was looking for a real log base for a taxidermy project.  SO I cut a specific slice out of a specific piece of firewood to meet his needs.....  At a price....

I am still working on the kiln, so all of the material I sell is green or air dried, sawn on a band mill. THese are prices for material that actually sold...

> A/D Cherry 1" and 4/4 log run - $1.50 per bd ft - too cheap - the guy bought all of it without questioning anything.

> Green Walnut, log run off the saw - $1.25

> Cedar 1" A/D - $1.00 per bf under 10 inches, $1.50 bf 10 inches and up

> Mixed oak for tralier decking - relatively clear - $1.00 bf

>White oak, log run for trailer decking - $1.10 bf

> White oak clear for dump truck side baords - $1.50 bf

> Mixed oak custom pieces for local farmers - $0.85 to $1.00 bf

Keep in mind I build wooden wagon flats from the oak I saw.  I price my wagon flats at about $1 bf of lumber.  So I don't try to compete price wise on commodity lumber stuff like railroad ties and fence boards.  There are times I pay more per bf for the logs I buy than Koppers pays per bf for the finished RR tie delivered to their location nearly 100 miles from here.  A farm supply store about 15 miles from here is selling oak fence boards, 1x6x16 ft for $6.50 each, about $0.80 bf.  Why drop my price to compete in a commodity market ?

Personally, I am going after the hobby / niche market.  In our area, the nearest dry kilns are nearly 100 miles in either direction. Hobbyists have to be willing to drive to the dry kilns, or pay big box prices.  I am looking to step in the middle and split the difference with the wood drying service.

Enuf rambling....

Warren
LT40SHD42, Case 1845C,  Baker Edger ...  And still not near enough time in the day ...

Brian_Bailey

Ebay is a good place to check out niche's to see if the money is worth your time.

Look at the completed auctions for your niche of interest to see what's hot or not.

Those 99 cent listings soon become a liability once ebay / paypal deducts their fees.

I sell basswood on ebay with moderate success, but my intent with ebay is the cheap advertising to a target market that I get with my listings. The off ebay sales are the lucrative ones that make the whole ebay experience worth while.

WMLT40HDG35, Nyle L-150 DH Kiln, now all I need is some logs and someone to do the work :)

footer

In my opinion, you would need a pretty high production and very efficient operation to try and make a living on .30 a BDFT. If you were selling for .30 cents a foot over log cost, I would think that would be for wood right off the mill, green and rough cut.   Around here, kiln dry red oak FAS S3S random widths is going for $2.20 - $2.70 up to 10" wide. 10" and wider and Q sawn up to $4.00. This is a local Wholesaler and over 1000 BDFT qty's.  http://www.dunham-hardwoods.com/wholesaleprices.asp
They charge  .40 cents a BDFT to cutom dry, and .40 a BDFT to S3S, so it would cost me .80 Cents a BDFT to get my own lumber dried and surfaced 3 sides. I just can't believe that they can be buying sel and better S4S or even s3s for $1.20 a foot.

kderby

Kelvin I enjoy your thoughtful comments and loooking at your new house.

It sounds like you are still unsure of your niche.  That is ok as it is part of the process of growing a business.  I ventured in a lot of directions and the advent of starvation got me to identify my current niche.  For those of us not producing tractor trailer loads of volume, the niche is likely to be very narrow.  You may become known as the "go to guy" for furniture grades and sizes, concrete form boards or rustic fence.  Trying to cover the breath of the market means you are never sure what  tomorrow will do to you.  Some of that comes with life.  Attempting to design a life that stays in the middle of the rapids is an exhausting life for you and those around you.  I hope the niche I am pushing into will sustain me.  I hope there is a niche that works for you.  Both of us will continue to run some rapids.  I just hope it is not all day every day.

Oh I did not answer your question.  I don't have any hardwoods here to mill or sell.  Pine or fir here is $ .75 - $1.00 a dollar a board foot rough sawn and air dry.

Cheers from KD

srt

Kelvin,  

As some of the folks here have said, niche markets are important.  

I always wanted a sawmill, since the time my dad took me to one when I was a little kid.  That memory ranks among the very highest of my childhood.  However, as an adult, into my second career as a custom cabinetmaker, I found I couldn't always get the wood in the sizes/species/cut I was looking for.  

I've hired custom sawyers, and have had various degrees of success getting just what I wanted, but still not exactly what I wanted.  As an example, it took me a year to find a sawyer who could and would cut me enough 8/4 clear QS pine to make four house doors to match some old ones.  

I finally happened to get a very, very good deal on it from a sawyer about 125 miles away from me, who honestly didn't seem to mind me "helping" to get just what I wanted.  By that time, I would have paid him double what he charged for the wood, as my customer had waited for a long time.  I thanked him by sweetening his take by giving him several roasts, steaks and some burger from a steer I'd recently had butchered.  

I tried all the usual big time wholesale suppliers I could find, but they weren't able to fill my order to my satisfaction without me spending a boatload on shipping, and trusting that what I got was what I was expecting.  

Now that I have a WM LT-30, I will cut my own "special stuff" and stockpile for future jobs.
As an example, there's a yard tree coming down soon in one of my customer/friend's yards.  It's a huge (for here) white pine.  It's going to get cut into QS stock, mostly thick.  

I can buy all the 4/4 clear red oak, poplar, w. pine maple etc.  from a fellow who brings it in from big mills by the tractor trailer load - cheap.  When I get it, he'll plane  and straight line rip it so it's ready to work cheaper than I could be able to saw, stack, dry, plane and rip free logs dropped into my yard (if you figure I could have been making shop rate by building things instead of sawing, drying, planing, ripping my own) - but that's for the common wood, cut the common way.  

When I want something special, it's always been a hassle, and sometimes pricey.  We've come to realize that we can't and don't even try to compete with box stores for cabinetry, or furniture stores for furniture.  Even though our overhead is low by comparison, our time to build is way high.  

I doubt a small mill can compete with the large mills in turning out the same product due to the same factors.  However, a large mill can't provide the service a small mill can.  I would think catering to types that do my kind of work might be a decent way to boost your profit without too much hassle.  

Unlike a hobby guy, I don't balk at spending $1,000.00 on a pile of lumber, so it's a niche market for you, without the very tiny dribs and drabs of 25-50 bucks.  

A nother observation about pricing...Some folks will balk at any price - it's just their nature.  We've had customers say "wow, that's high", and then procede to write a check without further grumbling, and come back for more later.  We've had them go away also.  The fact is, not everyone knows and appreciates that they can get more from an honest caring little guy than they get from the big guy.  I believe that to be true, even if the big guy is honest and caring.  Not necessarily more in terms of product, but more in terms of service.  

A hassle free buying experience where a mutual, trusting, respectful relationship develops means a good deal to some  - more than the cheapest or even a cheap price means.  

The EBAY ideas some folks are throwing out I think are very very good.  The time to make and handle the sale for the little sales should be small and managable, but always contributing well to cash flow.  The marketing it will provide will be cheap!

Ever place an add in a newspaper?  They can get expensive fast, and not everyone reading it wants what you're selling.  I now deal directly with several companies that I originally bought a small amount from them off an ebay auction - win/win.  

I see you mentioned about not being able to sell to the large cabinet shops because they buy it cheaper.  That's exactly what Im saying about the usual woods cut the usual way.  Maybe you would want to find some of the smaller cabinet shops that are looking to highlight the wood in their final products (figured, QS, vert. grain etc.) to their customers.  I'd google for furniture makers in your area and strike up a conversation with them.  Maybe even furniture makers in areas opposite of you.  

For example we often get asked to reproduce stuff for the exterior of old homes.  We really like using Alaskan Yellow Cedar for these projects.  There ain't no AYC growin' in Jersey!  A small mill guy in Alaska would be able to deal with me on some AYC if we could figure out the shipping.   Our local wholesaler has dribs and drabs of AYC come in - rarely what we want and always quite pricey.  

Conversly, wide QS white oak is a bit difficult to come by on Washington State's Olympic Penninsula, but not Vert Grain Doug Fir.

I noticed that you're selling KD lumber, so I assume you're not selling it to farmers for fences.  Also, you're selling enough that you're considering buying logs.  

You may wish to ask yourself a few questions about your current customers.  Who is buying from you, and what are their alternatives to you to buy from?   Why do they need wood - hobby or business?  If hobby, they can't access the truly wholesale market, so they don't get the 1.20 bdft oak - period.  

I'm guessing their other potential suppliers are big box stores (expensive, no wood knowledge, no real service, limited selection) , retail lumber yards (expensive, limited wood knowledge, selection, quality and service varies)  and sawmills that cater to farmers, pallet makers and the like (great prices, but no really dry wood, service and selection are all over the map).  What do you offer that makes your wood better?  

We know your prices are lower, much lower than box/lumber stores.  Your selection is also better - it's gotta be, if for no other reason than so word will get around that you have many species in all different widths, thicknesses and cuts as a drawing card.  Service/ Wood knowledge?  Well, you have what you need to give all the customer service you wish to give, and only you and the customer can decide where to draw that line where you're comfortable that you're not under or over serving them.  

I say over serving, because I have one mill that tries to impress me with their knowlegde of wood - to the point that it frustrates me.   I respect that he knows the latin names, but really don't care - I'd rather have my log sawed up timely.  There is a wholesaler that barely gives me enough information for me to understand what I'm paying for - he would get more of my business if he recognized I don't buy 30MBF/month, and educated me a bit on when they charge based on net size, and rough size etc...  So, you decide how much service to give.  

In most other occasions, a person who doesn't have a direct connection, or sometimes even concern for the bottom line is making those service decisions.  You are going through wood fast enough that you are thinking about buying logs.  That tells me that if you're handling it with care, it's still pretty near the EMC that it had when it came out of the kiln.  No box store of lumber yard I know of can consistently make that claim.  .  When did you ever see a moisture meter at one of those places?  

You've built your home with lumber you've sawn yourself.  Most of your customers haven't.  You may be an icon to them, and they may choose to defer to you and your knowledge about wood.  

I imagine you'll run some wood through a planer, t/s or whatever for folks.  If it takes longer to do those operations than it does to gulp down a cup of coffee, I hope you're charging them for it.   Those are a few of the things I can see as benefits you offer your hobby customers.  

People buy for benefits, or so the sales people tell me.  You can sell someone wood for a project that all came from one log, providing much more consistant color matching for glueups, as well as opportunities for bookmatching at no extra charge

I've rambled on far too long here.  

In summary, I'm not a real sawmill guy, as I've never sold a board foot of lumber.  However, I've bought a few and those are some things that have crossed my mind about buying lumber.  

Next time you're in Home Dopie, jot down their lumber prices, and post them in your shop.  

Consider raising your prices and educating your customers as to what you are providing them.  

When they buy a load of FAS, throw them a few #1C's as a bone  for the small parts of their project.  Enjoy life and your good customers.  

Those that aren't pleased with the new prices have a long way to go to get you can deliver, and it will most probably cost them more, and they're not worth the hassle.  Allow them to leave on friendly terms and enjoy the good customers.  

The alternative of buying logs and keeping your prices near the truely wholesale level appears to me to just lead to trying to push enough high volume low profit stuff through your mill that you're on your way to becoming a bigger mill.  

There's no end to the money outlay on that end of the spectrum, but at that point, you've become a business more than a sawyer, and your efforts will have to be directed more toward the business end than the sawying end if you're to be successful.  

Just my two cents worth.  Take what you want, leave the rest.  Gotta run.  I need to take a picture of that big pine before it gets dropped, as some future customer will probably appreciate the fact that their door/bed/cabinet/nightstand or whatever was made from a local tree  - that particular tree, and it didn't end up in a landfill!  

Cedarman

srt, you may not saw lumber, but you can sure hit the nail on the head.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

blaze83

srt.... thanks for taking the time to type out all the info in your post...I'm sure I will refer to it often in the days to come....  love to see the before and after pics of the white pine

steve
I'm always amazed that no matter how bad i screw up Jesus still loves me

Kelvin

yeah, thanks everyone for taking the time.  its helpful to think about these issues.
cheers,
kelvin

SawDust_Studios

I found that places like ebay or even the local trade paper are good places to sell small quantities which often lead to other sales.  For instance, I'll often advertise in our local shopper smaller quanities of lumber, say like 4/4 WO Green in 12' lengths. I may get 6-10 calls on this lumber, often selling it in the first 2-3 calls. But when the other folks call, I'll say.  I don't have the WO, but I can sell you some RO. Or if you give me another week, I'll have some more WO at the same price or maybe .05bdft cheaper.  This often leads to some additional sales.

Another place that I've had some luck with is that other forum... ::)  While I think the FF is the place to get information, the other forum is turning into more of a market place and at $5/add, a rather inexpensive one. I've had some good luck there.  Same thing applies. It is as much of a place to sell specific goods as it is to advertise that you are out there and capable of supplying a certain market.

When I'm pricing my stuff, I try to make sure I make a minimum of .30bdft.  This is sometimes a bit hard.  Easy to do with free logs, but you still have to follow closely what the market is doing.  If I buy from local farmers, etc I usually end up giving about .30bdft for most logs in oak. Sometimes a bit more for cherry and much less for pine. Most of these times, I can get a little more than .30bdft.  It takes some time to really feel out your local market.  Speciality items help alot I've found as you can't get 6/4 and 8/4 anything but pine or spruce at the box stores.  Same goes for species like cherry or maple. 

Marketing is a big part of the business and making people know you get do these things is 1/2 the battle.
Making Sawdust on a Woodmizer LT40SHD CAT 51 /WM Twin Blade Edger and WM DH Kiln

Dave Shepard

All we do is white pine, unless we get a custom order, and it's all $1 bf green off the saw. And all the logs are free from land clearing and construction,  which is the main occupation of the guy I am working for.

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Paschale

Quote from: srt on December 03, 2006, 11:40:44 AM
You may wish to ask yourself a few questions about your current customers.  Who is buying from you, and what are their alternatives to you to buy from?   Why do they need wood - hobby or business?  If hobby, they can't access the truly wholesale market, so they don't get the 1.20 bdft oak - period.  

I'm guessing their other potential suppliers are big box stores (expensive, no wood knowledge, no real service, limited selection) , retail lumber yards (expensive, limited wood knowledge, selection, quality and service varies)  and sawmills that cater to farmers, pallet makers and the like (great prices, but no really dry wood, service and selection are all over the map).  What do you offer that makes your wood better?  

Excellent post, srt.  I guess I would add a little to this.  The most important thing is to find the customers, and to find ways for potential customers to find out about you.  I know this has been discussed many times in the past, but I'll add my two cents in for what it's worth.  First, I would be a customer who's not remotely interested in S4S.  There are a lot of guys out there who've invested money in planers and jointers, and want to use them.  :-)  How much of your product goes to people like me, and how many people really demand S4S when they buy from a custom miller such as yourself?  Obviously there needs to be two price points.  Have you figured out which area is more profitable for you, A) selling rough lumber or B) selling S4S?  If there is a greater need for one over the other, I'd concentrate on that, and then zero in on that market. 

I'd join every woodworking club in the area, go to every woodworking show you can, and just start talking to people, and get the word out.  Obviously the woodworking shops won't let you put up business cards for your lumber, but maybe you can put up a business card for free log removal or the like and spread the word that way.  It sounds like your big focus is on price--if you have the customers, and have an excellent product, and develop loyalty among those customers, which builds upon itself through their word of mouth, the question in this thread has less importance, and you're making more than $20 an hour doing what you love.

Assuming that you have an excellent product, and that you have a product people want, then, it becomes ALL about marketing, and much less about the price point. 

Just my two cents...
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

oakiemac

Kelvin, you are paying too much for logs. You can get good red oak for 30-50 cents/bf tops. Don't be afraid of black oak-I smile when I see those huge 36"dib logs that nobody else wants to mess with. You can quarter saw the heck out of them and get awesome boards with lots of fleck.

If I buy logs I try to triple my investment. I figure in log cost+30cents sawing+35cents drying+15 handling. This is the bare minimum then I add what ever it takes to get local market value.
Do you win every time doing this? NO. Metal, ants, rot can ruin your profits because only sel&better lumber sells for the good money. It is hard to move the lower grade stuff.
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

Captain

I don't have any problem with moving the lower grade hardwood anymore....

It moves right through the firewood processor  :)

Captain

oakiemac

Captain, that's one way of getting rid of it! I'm trying to think of a few ways to make a penney or so on the lower grade stuff or maybe just break even on it.
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

Thank You Sponsors!