iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thank You Very Much

Started by Coon, November 30, 2006, 09:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coon

I would like to thank everyone who has been involved in sending me the box within a box.  I love the digital camera I received from all of you very generous people here on the forum.  It is very hard to express in words other than a ver big thank you from all of my family and the pictures to come.

Brad, Marilyn, and Brandon.
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Radar67

We are looking forward to the pictures Brad.

Stew
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Coon

The biggest thing is to learn how to put the pics into my gallery and to post them.

Gonna have to do some learning I see. ;D

pigman

Well, are you going to show us a picture of the camera?  Not the box , the camera.
By using a mirror with the flash off you will be able to get a  reversed picture of the camera . Then using the computer, reverse the picture back to the correct view. Or you could use another camera to take a picture of the new camera. ;)

Bob
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

beenthere

We'll all have to go back to school learnin for that procedure  ;D ;D  I understood it through the first sentence anyway. Will work on the other two or three later.  :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

sprucebunny

You're welcome, Brad.

Hope the computer behaves for you.

Yup, now you got to learn to post pictures ;D I'm sure looking forward to them  8)
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Dan_Shade

gotta love this place, I always miss these great things until they're done!
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

isawlogs

Was alot of fun , thanks to all that came together on this , special thanks to the thinker of getting a picture taker for ya to take a pic of your thingamajig for us all to see whats your up ta ...   Thanks Joan .  8)  
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

woodbowl

This was Sprucebunny's idea. If you wonder what the spirit of the Forestry Forum looks like, this is a pretty good example. She's never met Brad or his family, but saw a need and went out of her way to help. Real friends are priceless.

Well Coon, .......... where's those pics?   8)  8)  8)

Full time custom sawing at the customers site since 1995.  WoodMizer LT40 Super Hyd.

sawguy21

old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

brdmkr

Quote from: woodbowl on November 30, 2006, 10:46:44 PM

Well Coon, .......... where's those pics?   8)  8)  8)

Well ??? ;D
Lucas 618  Mahindra 4110, FEL and pallet forks, some cant hooks, and a dose of want-to

Coon

Well I think I got the pic posting all figured out now.  Just need some more practice doing it.  I started a topic in Sawmills and Milling if you would like to see some of the pics I got finished with.  There are also others in my gallery.

Brad.

SwampDonkey

Brad, I don't think ya have enough snow yet.  ;D :D

Enjoy the new camera.  :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Coon

What are you talking about Swamp?  That's not snow.  That's igloo building material.
8) 8) 8)

OneWithWood

You will, of course, be posting pics of that igloo you are about to build  :D
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Coon

OWW, the snow hasn't hardened up enough yet but yeah I'll see what I can do.  I think you had better come help.  We have enough material to build a whole town. :D :D :D

Brad.

OneWithWood

It's not that I would not love to come up and lend a hand (I've always wanted to check out Saskatchewan) but I must keep my beloveds greenhouses warm during the winter so travelling is an unlikely event.  I will have to watch and enjoy from afar . . . :)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

DoubleD

People you are great   smiley_applause

Brad enjoy your new cam 8) 8) 8)
Wannabe a sawmiller

asy

See, this is why I'm proud to be a member here.

Good on everyone involved.

Coon, lots of Igloo Photos please.

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

SwampDonkey

Blame the snow princess errmm spruce bunny for this one.  ;D 8)

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

sprucebunny

Snow princess ???  :D :D :D :D :D :D I do love snow but I'm pretty far from 'princess' ..... unless they have grease on them and always have a chain saw with them  :D :D :D

Give extra thanks to Woodbowl and all the friendly members here for making this scheme work  ;)  smiley_clapping

This is a great forum with genuine and caring people and it was alot of fun to get a bunch of members  involved in a project that benefitted another member and the forum. Thanks, everyone  8) 8)

SwampDonkey

:D :D I was thinking grease monkey....but  ::)  :D :D

Coon

Guess what everyone????   I got bit by a snow snake yesterday and it hurt.  No I didn't get a pic cuz the batteries were dead in the cam in the morning.  (I forgot to shut the camera off after I transferred pics to the puter.)  Just had some cheapo AA batteries here that wouldn't even power up the cam properly.  Can't get out of the yard again for that igloo material keeps falling out of the sky and the wind keeps blowing from the east filling our driveway. :(

sprucebunny

I hope your bite gets better quick  smiley_sick !!!!

Ya ... I meant to mention that the 2 battery cameras seem to use batteries fast even when you remember to turn them off ;D

A recharger and the batteries are available everywhere for $15-20 and they are really worth it  ;) So the next time you get out of the house...

I keep a couple small lantern-type lights around for when the power goes out that take the AA batteries. Makes the recharger well worth it.

SwampDonkey

I do the same as sprucebunny, I use rechargeables and these ones I have can take 1000 charges. They last a lot longer than regular alkalines. If I go on a trip I can use an inverter to charge the batteries through the aux/cig. port or take the charger in a hotel. This new fandangled car shuts all power off to the aux when the key is off.  I guess it's to save absent minded folks from leaving power on for days unattended and loosing battery charge. ::)

Thank You Sponsors!