iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Log Dogs / Man's best friend.

Started by ARKANSAWYER, January 30, 2003, 05:27:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrahamW

Would you believe me if I said yes?  https://forestryforum.com/board/Smileys/default/cheesy.gif, my wife has convinced some one at her work that it is.

It is a local landmark and park
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overtoun_House

This is a more normal position

Regards

Graham

tule peak timber

" Ditto" Same question.  Rob
persistence personified - never let up , never let down

drobertson

Ha Ha, I love the relaxed time of the evening,  the rest of the time makes that picture worth a million!  Beautiful park!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Magicman

GrahamW, when I saw the picture I was think that it was time for your to add your location to your profile.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

tule peak timber

Chuck White

We have friends who have 3 Labs, a chocolate, a yellow, & a black.

Varying ages!

When we go to visit, as soon as the door rattles, the house comes alive and when the door gets opened, we step aside and all 3 come out and get behind us and follow us into the house, then they've all got to say hello to us!

Then, it's nap time again!

Ya gotta love em!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Jeff

GrahamW, if they need any new doors in that joint, tule peak timber is the man! :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

tule peak timber

drobertson

For the first time I do believe, I have wore this pup out! :D :D  bout an hour in the timber,, lots of chasing squirrels, she hit the mud hole :D :D and stayed awhile,, I felt like it too, its' been getting warm lately this way,

I do believe Miss Dolly is starting to come around, and then again this could be wishful thinking :D
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

tule peak timber

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Ain't nothing like a good mud hole.  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WDH

Somebody will need a bath whether she wants it or not  :D. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

red

Today is www.Nationaldogday.com or @Nationaldogday  Celebrating & saving all dogs around the globe Also known as International Dog Day. Est 2004 . Please ADOPT !
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

Dave Shepard

Quote from: Dave Shepard on February 21, 2009, 06:13:56 PM
Our new log dog:

It was getting dark, and this was the first time he stopped moving. :D He's an 11 week old Australian Cattle Dog, and mostly insane.

Seven years is not old enough. Had to be put down today.

Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

tule peak timber

Sorry for your loss, take care.  Rob

thecfarm

Oh Dave that is sad to hear. Just about the same age as Boo-Boo.  :(  Mighty sad.

drobertson,On a happier note,I mentioned Boo-Boo,We use to kid about giving him half a bath. He would only be dirty from about the bottom of his belly down.I was walking around here with one of my friends and Boo-Boo. We both looked at Boo-Boo and watched him lower himself into the bog water. He was getting himself cooled off. Same way we put something cold on our forehead. The half a bath mystery was solved. The wife has a dog that does the same thing.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WDH

Dave, I am so sorry.  It is tough to lose a special friend. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

scsmith42

Dave, I'm really sorry to hear that.  Great dogs really enrich our lives and it really hurts to lose one.

I don't know what I'll do when Shea crosses the Rainbow Bridge.  She is 7 now and slowing down a bit, but still can be pretty feisty.
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Czech_Made

Sorry for your loss.

thecfarm

Not really a Log Dog,but I did ruin her. The wife wanted a little cutez dog. She had some operation that kept her house bound for a month. She just got this dog and guess who had to take the dog for walks and take care of her? She will follow me some. And get dirty. Just not too far from the house.  ::)If Pumpkin does get too far from the house she won't lose sight of me. The dog in reply #117 knew the woods better than me. He would go into the woods with me and chase stuff. Might even find his way back home,if not much was going on. The wife's dog has no courage. I was on the tractor and saw 3 deer,she ran up to them barking and the deer stood there. Pumpkin did not know what to do,so she ran back to me. :D
Here she is with her fall coat on. She will stay outside all day,even when I am working. We put a pillow on the front steps and she will lay there by the hour. Even at 10°,with her coat on.

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Roxie

Awww!  What a cute doggie! 
Say when

thecfarm

I also forgot to mention she is a Tomboy. Even picks up one leg to go to the bathroom. Take her for a walk and she heads for where all the males dog has been. Smells,goes a little and onto the next spot and smells and goes alittle. Repeat 7-8-9-10 times.

Dave Shepard

My sister's new creamsicle (Red, orange?, heeler):

Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Roxie

Adorable!  Has she picked out a name yet?
Say when

tule peak timber

Thank You Sponsors!