iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Something cookin over something burnin

Started by isawlogs, November 19, 2006, 10:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isawlogs

:) :) :)
   Last day of the hunt here , we celebrate it with a cookout . We get our roasty and fix um up for the coals , get some mead ( honey wine ) Lots of honey , whole bunch of garlic put this on roasty and get it roasting , have a sip of mead , and  digin_2  digin_2 digin_2 digin_2

The roaster , roasting the roasty

The Roasty

Best tasting veneson around . 
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Furby

Don't tell me we have ta make ya a deer roaster like the piggy roaster!
Looks good, mmmm.

pigman

That sure looks good. It looks a lot better than that stuff that Jeff is eating up at the cabin. Maybe if Tom will send him the picture it will encourage him  to look  harder for the elusive deer.

Bob
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Norm

Burlkraft

Hey...That looks GREAT.......

I wouldn't be sendin' Jeff any pictures...He'll be standin' at your door  :D  :D  :D

Cuz for him...we all know.....It's not about the huntin'... :D  :D  :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Tom

Jeff's going to have to miss out on that fine piece of meat until he gets back.  His picture viewing is one way.  :D

That's a mighty fancy cooker, Isawlogs.

pasbuild

Burlkraft ya got ta lightin up on Jeff a little, theres only about 7 or 8 dear left in da U.P. and one of dem was ruin over on US41 ta day :( :( :(
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

Burlkraft

I think it's not about the huntin' because he told me he's passed on deer...... smiley_antlers smiley_antlers smiley_antlers

He's just waitin' fer that special one.......

Besides he's been too busy shoppin' while he's there... ;D ;D ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Coon

Probably tree shopping that is. :D :D :D

Brad.
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Murf

I read the subject, and who started it, an thought I was gonna hafta give ya heck fer startin' smokin' again!!  >:(

Glad ta hear yer jus' workin on buildin calories ta keep ya warm on yer trip.  ;)

Mighty good lookin' calories at dat too!!!  digin_2
If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

isawlogs

No worries Murf , I'm still clean off the nicotine , have been for three month now .  smiley_thumbsup
  You bets you that was good eating .  food2
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Don K

Keep that willpower up, Marcel.   8) 8) 8)
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

Murf

Good to hear Marcel, keep up the good work, if you're anything like me, the tough times are still to come, ice fishing and plowing season!!   :-\

Something about a nice hot coffee and a smoke in a snow storm.   ::)

I was over your area the other day, but in a rush, never made it any closer than Rockcliffe. If it wasn't for the hills, I might have gotten a picture of your place.   :D

isawlogs

I understand , a lot of people are afraid of crossing over this side of the river .  ;) ;D :D

But just to let you know , you was only 20 minutes away ... You should of tried harder ... as of this week end .. its gonna be 4 hours .  :D

Marcel

Murf

Ah no Marcel, I'm not afraid to cross da ribber, I have many times.

Although landing on that side of da ribber makes a little nervous sometimes.  :D

Dey give me instructions dat don't sound nuttin' I'm used ta gittin' !!!  ::)

Best I can figure, yer on da back of da hills on da horizon, about da center of da picture.

For reference, the big green patch just left of my compass on da dashboard, is da Club de Golf Tecumseth an dats Avenor belchin' smoke right on top of da compass. Da dark brown patch on da laft side of da dashboard is Ile Kettle in da Ottawa River.

;D

isawlogs

Yep you got that right ... left of the compass, 10 o'clock , brownish yellow patch ( chip pile ) make a line up to the hills , I am  in the hills . Those are the Gatineau hills

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!