iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Good Luck and Be Safe

Started by Norwiscutter, November 18, 2006, 06:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norwiscutter

Stepping out the door for the opener of deer rifle season and wanted to wish everyone a safe and successful hunt!
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

beenthere

I'm back from the opening morning. Nice morning, 29° F, light wind. Saw 8 deer, could have shot 4. Those 4 were 3 doe and 1 one-antlered 6 pt'r (3 pts on one side by Western count). Getting ready to travel North to MN and will hunt again Monday morn, probably for a couple hours again.

Saw a coyote, a racoon, many, many turkeys, and the 8 deer. Great morning.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Burlkraft

Did ya shoot any branches... ???  ???  ???

I'm not going out until Monday. Then I'll have the place that I hunt all to myself.. smiley_antlers smiley_antlers smiley_antlers smiley_antlers
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Patty

Burlcraft, your little smiley  smiley_antlers    reminds me of a  story.

When our sons were little Norm was getting packed up for a deer hunt. He had all his hunting stuff stacked up by the back door when the older son remembered Norm's antlers and ran to get them. The youngest got all teary eyed and when Norm asked him what was the matter the little one said, "I am afraid when you put those antlers on your head to fool the deer, somebody is going to shoot you!"  :'( :'(
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Thank You Sponsors!