iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Tom would be proud.

Started by customsawyer, November 14, 2006, 07:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

customsawyer

I came in this evening and my wife had made me one of my favorite meals.
I had roast with tators cooked in the crock pot with some corn on the side and then made from scratch cherry cream and coconut cream pie. 8)
Needless to say I did my best to eat the way Tom showed me in Jacksonville. ;D
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Tom

It's a good thing I wasn't visiting.  I might have hurt myself.  :D

I'm sitting here balancing a peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich on my belly while I tend to the keyboard.  It's not that I'm hurting for food, you understand.  It's that I've been thinking of peanut butter all day long and I might make myself a second one.  :D

Mr Mom

Tom... You forgot the big glass of cold milk to dip the sandwitch in.

Thanks Alot Mr Mom

sawguy21

Quote from: Mr Mom on November 14, 2006, 07:49:35 PM
     Tom... You forgot the big glass of cold milk to dip the sandwitch in.

Thanks Alot Mr Mom
??? Is that a southern thing, like GRRRIIITTTS
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Coon

I don't think it's a southern thing at all.   Tom is supposed to be getting practiced up for playing Santa.  He shouldn't be eating sandwiches, just milk and cookies. :D :D

Brad.
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

SwampDonkey

I like peanut butter to, the untainted kind with the real peanut oil. I don't eat a lot of it, but I like to enjoy a peanut butter and jam sandwich once in awhile. I can remember when I was in school, and almost anyone had a peanut butter and jam sandwich at least one day a week. Now all the kids are getting allergies from it, unheard of in my day. What are we doing to our kids?  :-\
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Corley5

Today was our deer season opener and the Congregational Church in town had it's traditional Hunter Supper tonight.  Mom goes to town and brings home dinners for us.  Each includes very generous helpings of white and dark turkey, bread stuffing or dressing if you prefer, real mashed potoatoes and gravy, buttercup squash ;) :), green beans and a bread roll, all homemade.  For dessert she picked out a piece each of mince, blackberry, pumpkin and strawberry/rhubarb pies.  We ate good 8) 8)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Tom

OH Yes!!

I had buttercup squash for supper last night too, Zack.  ;D

JimBuis

There ain't nothing quite like having a triple-decker peanut butter and jelly sandwich and washing it down with a nice milkshake.  if that PB&J is made on some nice homemade bread, you can pretty soon be making a meal out of that. ;D ;D

Jim
Jim Buis                             Peterson 10" WPF swingmill

Thank You Sponsors!