iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Tree of the Day

Started by RavioliKid, June 11, 2001, 11:00:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RavioliKid

Hey, Jeff, is this something new? I don't remember seeing it before, but perhaps I am merely unobservant.

It looks like a nice feature!

8)
RavioliKid

Don P

Thanks for pointing it out Rav. I also just noticed the store at the bottom of the page. Need to pick up a new mug to go with this cool hat! :)

Jeff

Yep,
Brand new Rav, what with the rain Sunday I had to do sumpthin :) New tree to learn about everyday!

Don, if you do order anything from the forum Store, be sure to let me know what the quality is like when you get it. I have not bought anything yet myself ::)

Thought I might order a couple mouse pads and give one as a contest prize someday if timberbuyers ever generates some more spendin' money...
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tom

The Tree of today, Giant Sequoia, never made the association with Bald Cypress in my mind.  It's amazing the size of those trees.

My grandmother used to tell us that the Gopher wood that Noah made the ark from was a cypress.   :-/

Don P

Jeff
 The new mug arrived yesterday. I got the large one. Shipping was fast,it found me out here. Quality seems to be good the print is sharp and on color. Need to go pour more. ???

Thank You Sponsors!