iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

WM Demo-NE ALabama

Started by john_boylan, November 05, 2006, 08:00:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

john_boylan

Anybody gonna be at the Wood-Mizer Delivery Demo in Centre AL tomorrow?  I plan to stop in on my way to Inman SC to pick up a trailer load of Jeep parts.  IIRC, it's gonna be a 40 Super, 12:00 noon, 425 County Road 695, almost in Georgia about 10 miles inside the Alabama line.  Hope to see some of you there.
009L (laid up), 029 (junk), 350, 346xp, 394xp
Shotgun, a Rifle, and a Four-Wheel Drive
Kubota L175, Gravely C-8 (we be busting brush now!)

scgargoyle

NW- as in Northwest Alabama? Shouldn't that be NE- Northeast Alabama? Wish I could be there- sounds like fun!
I hope my ship comes in before the dock rots!

john_boylan

Yep!  Obviously I'm not safe in the woods by myself--directionally challenged.  Thanks.

John

john_boylan

After-Action Report:

Beautiful ride over to Centre with much fall color still on the trees.  About 10 interested parties there for the demo.  40 Super with the stationary operator's control panel.  Very nice.  Learned a lot.  Helped a bunch to see the actual machine and how it operated--now the photos y'all post will make more sense to me.  The WM reps from the Georgia dealer could not have been more patient in answering my inane questions.  Met a gentleman from Douglas AL (much closer to me) who is is going to call me next time he cuts so I can see how a manual WM compares.

John 

DanG

Sounds like a good time, John.  All the demos I have seen were at the large shows, and most of the onlookers are just idly curious.  It's bound to be a lot more fun at a small demo where everybody is actually interested.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Thank You Sponsors!