iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

One month and sawing

Started by jackpine, October 25, 2006, 09:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackpine

This is going to sound a lot like Marcel's thread but I didn't want to hijack his.

September 26 I had a heart attack  >:( and had a stent put in. Luckily I only had one blockage. I have been under doctors orders and very limited as to what I was able to do, especially lifting. Now I am doing so well the weight limitation has been raised to 50 lbs. for the next two weeks and then unlimited  8) I sawed for about 4 hours today, sure felt good, but I'm stiff tonight :D

By the way Marcel, I have had to give up smoking also. I think that has been worse in some ways than the heart attack.

Bill

Jeff

jackpine its good to hear yer getting covered with dust in a GOOD way. ;)   Take care and dont do to much to soon!!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Bill

Glad to hear that you're holding up. I've seen a bunch a people after a heart attack ( some in  my family ) and they seem to agree that its helpful to get going again but you need to follow the doc's advice and iffen you do you'll likely outlive those of us still freewheeling around like we're 18.

Hope all stays well for you and yours

thecfarm

Glad to hear everything is going well now.Just do what the Dr says and take it easy.Good for you on the smoking.You smell better all ready.Just stand in almost any line and you will be able to pick out a smoker with your nose.Sawdust and gas fumes smell much better.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!