iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

It Matches The Kubota....

Started by Burlkraft, October 20, 2006, 08:22:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burlkraft

I picked up my LT28 yesterday......

Sorry this is the only picture that I have...because flu like symptoms have me sidelined at
The moment. I hope to saw a log or two this afternoon... ;D  ;D  ;D

Why not just 1 pain free day?

Bibbyman

Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

SawDust_Studios

Making Sawdust on a Woodmizer LT40SHD CAT 51 /WM Twin Blade Edger and WM DH Kiln

thecfarm

Very nice.Looks like a brand new one?Hope you are feeling better.New toy and the flu.Not good.   :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

stumpy

I think your goal is to make us all jealous over all the Toys (tools) you have.  Looks good. Hope ya get well soon and get that thing dusty!
Woodmizer LT30, NHL785 skidsteer, IH 444 tractor

tcsmpsi

Yeah.  Flulike symptoms.  Right.   I know, you just wanting to tote it around a while, watching folks look at it wondering, 'what the blue blazes is that thing?'.   :D

Hey...terrible, ain't it?   ;)

Good looking rig. 

Bring it on down anytime.   ;D
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

OneWithWood

Nothing cures the flue like a new orange toy  8)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

jpgreen

Mine too... Old faded Lt40, old faded Kubota..  :D

Congrats on the new WM..  8)
-95 Wood-Mizer LT40HD 27 Hp Kawasaki water cooled engine-

tcsmpsi

Yeah, but jp, up there where you're at, ain't nobody to see it nohow.
That's alright, though.  You can bring that one down any old time, too.

We'll do some instigating in that ol' Kwasasaki (uh uh, it ain't mispelled)
that'll make you use a lot more water on the blade(s).   :D

How is the sawing going, by the way? 
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

jpgreen

The saw is hummin' right along.  Just finishing up bout' 4,000 bf today..  8)

Yesterday, I ate sawdust all day long.  DanG wind was hittin' me in the face, specially with the debarker runnin'.  I hate that dusty little bastreed..  :D
-95 Wood-Mizer LT40HD 27 Hp Kawasaki water cooled engine-

beenthere

Looks great der.
That 'sleeveless' guy in the pic must have been chilly if that was taken yestidy when you picked it up, as the temps were just about at freezing in WI. 
If I were'nt setting up a quilting machine this aft, I'd slip over to see ya set up to saw.
Gonna do that one of these days. Hope the rain/snow predictions for this weekend don't mess with your plans.
Les see, the new house being planned now gets a lean-to for the LT28 so's you can saw close ta home. Reminds me of the bed and breakfast places in Europe where the cow stable was connected in the house (one stay, was looking at amazement at the cows coming down the street, only to find out that they turned into the door that was directly under our window  :o   :-\ :o)

Lower the dogs at the right time, at least today.  :)

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Tom

Take one new sawmill, a nap, and some long breaks sounds like good medicine to me. 8)

The flu can make you not think too clearly, so go slow and don't get hurt.

I sure wish I could be there to enjoy your first day with you.  There is nothing every again like the first day. :)

Part_Timer

Very nice.  Now you have no excuse not to build Jill that stable for her horse's

(ducking and running for cover)  ;D ;D
Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Burlkraft

Well...I started out the day not feeling well.....and my day went downhill fast after that  :-\ 

I ended up finally getting to spend some quality time with the mill.....About 4:00. Well anybody knows that up here this time of year the sun sets shortly after that....I did manage to cut up a couple of short cherry crotch pieces and one 14' oak into a 6 X 6 for the shed  ;D  ;D

Here's the only picture I took cuz I spent my time sawin'. It's supposed to rain all weekend...

BT come on out...I'll even tail while you cut some iron...I mean saw  :D  :D  :D
I hope to be sawin' all week next week.......

Why not just 1 pain free day?

beenthere

Yup, save dem dogs fer me.  I will be up sommat da time next week.
Tomorrow I might wrestle up some venison, if all goes well and the rain/snow is the usual hype  :)

Hope you don't make them pics any smaller  ;D  Can't tell where the tractor ends and the mill begins der.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Thank You Sponsors!