iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Look at this modification for Logo sol M7 Mill

Started by alsayyed, October 15, 2006, 05:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alsayyed

Some one I can not remember wrote about how to mill short or small log using the logosol mill m7. I had this problem before, so what I did I dismantled the logosol completely and made it short then I drilled one hole to hold the trusses you can make them as X. Then I have got a piece of aluminum which is 2x 4 inches for the support underneath so you can see the picture it is white aluminum. I have removed one piece of the platform where the chainsaw sits, I got only one and I have tried it and it working  very good you can make shorter if you want but normally I will mill  2 meters log or maybe little extra. So I have sent this picture to Logosol Company and them like it. If I have the material I can build a hydraulic lifter for the log but one day I will purchase small manual hydraulic jack then I will think about how to invent this lifter.

Tom

Alsayyed,
your  sawing and building is doing a lot better. 

I just wanted you to know that your English is also a lot better.

Keep up the good work.  :P 8) :)

Part_Timer

Your english is much better I just wish my typing and spelling was half as good.

NIce looking mod.
Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

alsayyed

Thanks guys for the complements. I am trying to post more pictures for the other viewers to see and to learn from the others. This is why we are here to help each others. If God gave me knowledge I should share it with the others. I can type 40 words per minutes in English, and 20 words per minutes in Arabic without looking at the keyboard at all.

Tom

Norwiscutter

Great job on both the mill and language skills... you type better than I do. ::)
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Thank You Sponsors!