iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Birthday JeffS

Started by Tom, January 16, 2003, 04:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Your starting your second year as an adult now, I see.  No excuses anymore.  You have a year of experience.  

A little note for you to be concerned over:  From here on out you will become dumber each year. Your only salvation to this phenomenon is to have children who will realize how smart you are when they are your age. :D

JeffS

:)

Thanks Tom,

Only problem is, if I become dumber every year I aint got all that much time to accomplish anything.  Ya know, before all my smarts run out...  Kids???  Not anytime to soon.

Jeff S   8)
If you can't inspire them with information or dazel them with details, baffel them with Bull S#!t.

ADfields

JeffS, you got lots of time in frount of you!   Lots of people are running in the red on smarts!  ;D :D :D  8)Happy Birthday! 8)
Andy

sawwood

Happy birthday Jeff. And one more thing is as you grow
 older that time seem to go faster and faster. Any way
 happy Birthday and many more.

Sawwood
Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

Jeff

Jeez no kiddin. It Screams by when you get older. Man, it seems like it was only a day or two ago that JeffS was only 21. ;D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

JeffS

Thats enough to make a guy a bit nervous...  If the days move by any faster then they have been I don't think I will have time to get out of bed before supper..    ;D

Jeff S   8)

Thanks for the Birthday Wishes, Much appreciated
If you can't inspire them with information or dazel them with details, baffel them with Bull S#!t.

OneWithWood

Oh, getting out of bed before supper gets easier and easier.  Trouble is staying awake after supper gets harder and harder :D
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Fla._Deadheader

Won't be long before ya need readin glasses, say HUH a lot and get caught takin naps between naps. Enjoy yer youth while ya can, and happy B'day.
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Rick Schmalzried

Happy birthday Jeff.  Hope you have many more.  :)
_         
|_| .  _ |
| \ | |_ |<

Thank You Sponsors!