iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

First One This Fall

Started by Norm, October 11, 2006, 06:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norm

First time I've had the fireplace lit this fall.

Looking forward to baseball and some snuggling on the couch tonight.

Burlkraft

Nice fire...I'm starin' out the window and I can hardly see the shed from here it's snowin' so hard :( :( :(

I won't have a fireplace till we put the addition on next spring :-\ :-\
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Corley5

I've had the outdoor boiler going for a month :)  Raining here now but snow is forecast with "slushy accumulations" possible.  It's the 50mph winds and windchills in the teens that I'm looking forward to :o  GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Mooseherder

Does that fireplace have a remote? ???
That looks real nice. Floor Too.

wiam

I have had a fire in the outdoor boiler for about 6 years. :D

will

Kevin

QuoteLooking forward to baseball and some snuggling on the couch tonight.

It's all about you eh Norm.  :D

Patty told me to say that.  ;D

Norm

Great game last night unfortunately me and the fire lasted until the 6th inning before we were both out for the evening. Sure enjoyed watching some 100mph fastballs, boy can that guy ever throw!

Kevin you're still sore cause I revealed the reason your a tree climber. :D

OneWithWood

We needed to have the outdoor boiler fired up for the 32°F cold last night and the predicted sub freezing weather tonight.  Good thing Linnea has some backup propane and electric units for the greenhouses 'cause ole me hasn't installed the fuel tank and heat exchanger for the biodiesel back up on the boiler.  Come to think of it I haven't got around to makin' no biodiesel either  ::).  The wood is all cut and stacked but I don't want to fire up the boiler until I have finished slicing and dicing the return water line for the heat exchanger.
Oh, well there is still Indian Summer. Should be here in a week or two.  :)

are they still playing baseball?
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Thank You Sponsors!