iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Back to school

Started by Mtnjack, January 14, 2003, 05:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mtnjack

Anybody want to go back to school? Dr Gene will be teaching a sawing and edgeing class on may 3rd i believe, penn state campus. Have motor cabin and am willing to take 4 people from wesern Pa along. I will check out the price and other info tommorow, hosted by NHWLA i think.Rod hillbilly tom doug anyone.Send me message if you want to go. Mtn Jack :P :P

ohsoloco

I'll be there Mtnjack, I just reserved my spot today.  It is an all day course, and I think Carol said it was $325 for non-members (of the NHLA).  Best part is I live in Bellefonte, which is only about 10 miles from Penn State  8)

Hope to see some of you there!

Straubies

ohsoloco,  could you send me the information on getting signed up for that class. I live in St. Marys which is like an hour from penn state. Thanks,
Straubies
Git er DONE!!

ohsoloco

Straubies, you need to call the NHLA at 901-377-1818, and ask for Carol Lewis.  I think she said there may be some info. about it on their website, but I haven't looked.  Gene Wengert  posted the contact info. over on woodweb a few days ago.  Just talk to Carol and she'll hook you up.  Let me know if you'll be attending, and anyone else as well...I'd like to put some faces behind these names   :)

Mtnjack

Loco and others i talked with carol thur and she confirmed the details 325.00  all day class,she wasntd sure what bldg but its at main campus.Just wondering if 50.00 per hr is with in our means, with transportation and all, what do you guys think. She also said they wood not limit the class size.

Thank You Sponsors!