iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bill Bailey has Passed Away

Started by jpgreen, September 18, 2006, 08:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpgreen

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but Founder of Baileys Woodsman Supply Bill Bailey past away from an illness in the hospital. 

I received a message from Sam his son, and I know a lot of guys in this business have done business with them for many years. He was definitely and innovator in his field.

They are some awesome people, and I know their father will be missed greatly..  :'(

Hope Sam doesn't mind that I posted this.
-95 Wood-Mizer LT40HD 27 Hp Kawasaki water cooled engine-

Tom

That's sad. My heart goes out to the family.  This will affect a lot of people.  He was quite successful and the business world will miss him.

Kevin

fat olde elf

The family is in our prayers.  Many fond memories over the years reading
about him and his folks in their catalog.  I have been doing business with them for over 20 years, so sorry.
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

arnold

Our kind thoughts are with the Bailey family at this time.
From the Arnold and Raewyn in New Zealand

Ed

That is to bad. My thoughts & prayers are with his family.
I always enjoyed reading his column in the catalogs.
He will be missed.

Ed

rebocardo

Sorry to hear it  :'(  I have enjoyed reading his columns, seemed like a nice sort of guy. I liked learning how he started Bailey's and of his family, what America is all about.

Left Coast Chris

JP.......... sorry to hear the news....... this marks an erra gone by.  He saw many of the big redwoods come out of the woods.  My condolences to the family.

What a life, great family, doing what he loves, great business........... he helped thousands of people........

His life should be celebrated not morned......... he was a great man.
Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

Husband

Our condolences from everyone here at Petersons go out to Bills family.
It is at times like this that you start to appreciate more of what someone with his vision has done for not only himslf, but his family and all those who have used his services thoughout the USA and even here in New Zealand.
I am sure that his family will carry on his dream with as much eunthusiasm as he had and to continue to grow.

Chris

Thank You Sponsors!