iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

BUZZ AND FAMILY SAY THANKS SO MUCH

Started by Buzz-sawyer, September 14, 2006, 09:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz-sawyer

I have cherished each and every card gift, and note sent fromyou great friends.
I just want to thank you so much....I could tangibly FEEL the love healing and encouragement as we opened each thougtful parcel...... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I just cant tell you all enough how much it has meant....you are sincerely good friends and I am thankful for you :)
Don
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

asy

Well, from your friends over this side of the pond, I'm sure glad to have hopefully been able to brighten up just one of your days.

I'm so pleased Daniel is doing well, tell him we're all still thinking of him and waiting for the day he comes and posts and says hello all by himself!

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Buzz-sawyer

HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

JimBuis

Hey Don,
I am glad Daniel is making progress albeit slow.  Our Lord has his timing for a reason.  Maybe Daniel's body needs the extra healing time before he is able to go back to very much physical activity.  My niece had to wear a halo for about six months some 20 years ago after a serious car accident, so I have somewhat of an idea of the horrible pain and discomfort.  I would think it would be worse on Daniel if he had full physical capability, but had to wear the halo. :( :(  That would be terrible to have to restrain yourself by power of will.

I pray that Daniel will slowly regain that mobility and muscle control within the next several months as that halo comes off.

Which facility is he staying in now?

God bless you and yours!!

Jim
Jim Buis                             Peterson 10" WPF swingmill

asy

Quote from: Buzz-sawyer on September 15, 2006, 12:28:33 AM
Thanks for simpsons episods ASY!

No problems!

If I get any more series' I'll send them along too. I hope they all played OK.

Did he like the other stuff?

TW

Even though I do not pray I think of Daniel now and then. It feels bad with a boy only a few years younger than me and that ill.

KEEP GOING!!!!! Never give up Daniel. One may have to reorganize life a bit but as long as there is life there are possibilities in the future. There is still time to catch up much of the time lost to the illness.
I learned those things the hard way when I was ill for two years, luckily not nearly as ill as Daniel.

Buzz-sawyer

HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

Buzz-sawyer

Hey ASY
Daniel was and is extatic about you thoughtful gifts...they bring hima lot of joy 8) 8) 8)
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

asy

Quote from: Buzz-sawyer on September 28, 2006, 07:32:40 PM
Hey ASY
Daniel was and is extatic about you thoughtful gifts...they bring hima lot of joy 8) 8) 8)

He's EXTREMELY welcome.

Tell him the hat's are to protect his precious HEAD! hehe

You'll have to post some fresh photos of his progress.

Tell him we're all still thinking about him.

Thank You Sponsors!