iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Massey Ferguson 320 skidder

Started by Ohio_Bill, January 05, 2003, 07:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohio_Bill

Hi   I am new to the forum  , and would like to know if anyone has any information on a massey ferguson 320 skidder I just purchase one today and don't have a manual   . It runs but there are many things I don't understand about it .  This my first skidder ,I have been useing  a 4 wheel drive farm tractor for skidding .

thanks

Bill
Bill
USAF Veteran  C141 Loadmaster
LT 40 HDD42-RA   , Allis Chalmers I 500 Forklift , Allis Chalmers 840 Loader , International 4300 , Zetor 6245 Tractor – Loader ,Bob Cat 763 , Riehl Steel Edger

Tom

I don't have a clue, Bill.  Hopefully one of the others will know something.   Welcome to the forum anyway.  While you're waiting, have a seat and go through some of the old posts.  I'll bet you'll enjoy them. :)

Ohio_Bill

I was able to purchase the Parts, service, and operators manuals from a dealer in NY  

thanks

Bill
Bill
LT 40 HDD42-RA   , Allis Chalmers I 500 Forklift , Allis Chalmers 840 Loader , International 4300 , Zetor 6245 Tractor – Loader ,Bob Cat 763 , Riehl Steel Edger

Scott

Anyone know if Massey ferguson tractor dealers carry pats for their old dozers?

RMay

Ohio Bill how old is your M-F skidder I did not now they ever made a skidder . 8)
RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

Ohio_Bill

The Skidder is a 1979 year  it has a 318 perkins in it , with power shift     also  has a gearmatic winch
Bill

Thank You Sponsors!