iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Cingular coverage in michigan

Started by Saki, September 03, 2006, 06:45:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saki

Hey all you michiganders, we are planning a fall trip to michigan and have cingular cells and I was wondering how coverage was throughout the state. Anybody got really good or bad news for me? Thanks a bunch, Saki.

sandman2234

Well you KNOW Cingular has the least dropped calls... so why worry?
    Guess that, and a couple other reasons are why I now have Verizon...
        David from jax

Furby

Yeah, but verizon isn't real good either....... have two phones with verizon.

Saki, give us an idea where in MI you are going and we can give you a better idea of coverage.
Most larger cities will have coverage, but da UP may be up in the air.

Tom

Yeah !   If you go to the UP, take two cans and a roll of string.  ;D

Saki

Ya, I hope to get to the UP, eh?. Downstate locations include Wayland ( 30 miles S. of grand rapids ), Bay City, Frankenmuth, Mackinaw City, and maybe Harrison if time permits. Most of my UP time will be at Brimley, Paradise, Taq. Falls area. Getting away for some much needed peace and quiet. Looking forward to some food cooked over a fire and hearing lake superior lapping on the beach with a good book in my hand, and maybe a couple hands of blackjack at bay mills.

Corley5

You should have coverage around towns up here but in the country you'll be roaming.  We use Alltel as it have pretty good coverage.  Stop by if you have a chance.  We're 7 miles west of I-75 exit 301.
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Furby

Try this link for a coverage map:
http://onlinecare.cingular.com/coverageviewer/?zip=49534&_requestid=90057
Click on Michigan and then zoom as needed.
It won't tell ya everything ya want to know, but will give you an idea of what they claim they have.

Thank You Sponsors!