iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Independent sawmill and woodlot mag

Started by brdmkr, August 24, 2006, 09:10:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brdmkr

I am going to purchase a subscription, but noticed that they have a digital version that is much cheaper.  I am OK with cheap :D  However, I have seen digital publications that require you to download indvidual articles seperately.  Does anyone here have a digital subscription the sawmill and woodlot?  If so, can you download the entire issue at one time?

Many thanks!
Lucas 618  Mahindra 4110, FEL and pallet forks, some cant hooks, and a dose of want-to

Brad_S.

I enjoy the magazine but the place I usually find time to read it isn't conducive to having a computer on your lap so I can't help you. wait_smiley ;D
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." J. Lennon

Tim L

I also have the same reading room configuration ! I have many study hours there .
Do the best you can and don't look back

brdmkr

I have a similar reading room, but I don't mind printing things out.  I am just concerned about how the downloads work.  I don't want to pay and then find out it is an article-by-article download.  I suppose I could call, but I just wondered if anyone here had an online subscription.  It is 15.00/year cheaper. 
Lucas 618  Mahindra 4110, FEL and pallet forks, some cant hooks, and a dose of want-to

bitternut

You guys need to get yourselves a wireless router and then your problem will be solved. :D  :D  :D  :D

Riles

I went and grabbed the digital version yesterday, and yes, you get the whole thing at once. 56 pages in PDF format, advertisements and all. Took about 30 seconds to download with broadband. Sure are a lot of ads.
Knowledge is good -- Faber College

brdmkr

Thanks Riles.  I'll do the same.  If I can get it all at once, that works for me 8)

Thank You Sponsors!