iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I had company today!!!!

Started by Quartlow, August 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quartlow

Part timer and his lovely Wife  katie-did  where here today. HE came all the way  from IN just to see me, well actually he came to get the DC and Jointer. Seeing me was just a side benefit  :D :D  :D

Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

SwampDonkey

Well we can't haunt ya about the pictures, as the photo gallery is busted. ;D

Glad ya had a good visit.  :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Quartlow

Even if it wasn't, my camera is  :D

Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

Part_Timer

To be truthful we drove over for the tour of the farm.   ;)

Quartlow lives on a  nice farm over there with lots of cool stuff.  Several tractors and a dozer.  There is a HUGE wood lathe and lots of turnings all over the place.  He's in the middle of some very nice walnut and maple cabinets.  We had a blast.  Katie learned a bunch about how to deal with drying rough turned bowls by boiling them.  We got to see lots of lamps and bowls he's turned and man are they nice.  You should see the babinga tables he did.

By the way quartlow, thanks for kicking kate she was nice and quite all the way home, hardly heard a peep out of her.  If I'd a know that was all it took I'd a kicked her a long time ago.   ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D  Burlcraft wouldn't even know it was her shes so quite. :D :D

If your ever over this way stop in a visit a spell.  We'd be glad to see ya.

Tom
Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Quartlow

Quote from: Part_Timer on August 19, 2006, 10:10:26 PM
To be truthful we drove over for the tour of the farm.   ;)

Quartlow lives on a  nice farm over there with lots of cool stuff.  Several tractors and a dozer.  There is a HUGE wood lathe and lots of turnings all over the place.  He's in the middle of some very nice walnut and maple cabinets.  We had a blast.  Katie learned a bunch about how to deal with drying rough turned bowls by boiling them.  We got to see lots of lamps and bowls he's turned and man are they nice.  You should see the babinga tables he did.

By the way quartlow, thanks for kicking kate she was nice and quite all the way home, hardly heard a peep out of her.  If I'd a know that was all it took I'd a kicked her a long time ago.   ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D  Burlcraft wouldn't even know it was her shes so quite. :D :D

If your ever over this way stop in a visit a spell.  We'd be glad to see ya.

Tom

See guys ,theres a satisfied customer, so if ya'll got wives that need straightened out just send em on over :D :D :D

Actually one of the muddy dogs ran between us and I was aiming for him and got Katie instead.  :D :D
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

SwampDonkey

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Quartlow

A little bit  ;D
Good thing Katie had put down the rolling pin I made my wife by then  :D
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

getoverit

Tom and Katie are good company :)  The inite is in place for them to come to Florida to show me more tips and tricks on the Peterson ATS mill too!

Sounds like I need more instructions on the kicking technique though :o

:D :D
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

Burlkraft

Iffin' Ida knowed thats all it took................ :D :D :D

Kaite knows that a good kick will straighten anybody out...That's why as soon as the gallery gets up and runnin' Her and The Part Timer will be headin' fer Wisconsin so Katie can kick me bat_smailey bat_smailey smiley_smash smiley_thumbsdown smiley_whip smiley_furious3 smiley_furious3

Hey GOI hows them winch motors comin' ??? ???

Got any pics ??? ???

My e-mail address is in my profile ;D ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Tom_Averwater

Where did you get the mud from ? We are about to dry up and blow away . Tom
He who dies with the most toys wins .

Quartlow

Quote from: Burlkraft on August 20, 2006, 12:20:11 PM
Iffin' Ida knowed thats all it took................ :D :D

now ya do, you just have to be brave!!!

Quote from: Tom_Averwater on August 21, 2006, 05:33:24 AM
Where did you get the mud from ? We are about to dry up and blow away . Tom

Of the dogs who where in the strip mine pond!!
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

katie-did

Well I thought that this post was called "I had Company Today" Not "Pick on Katie-Did" smiley_huh2

Well it was not to bad of a blow.  boxingsmiley I didn't burse and that is saying something it doesn't take much for me to burse.
I did figure out what to do with that piece of wood that you was not sure what it was. It would make a nice heavy Revenge Rolling Pin  bat_smailey When is it you are coming to visit?

It was really great to meet you and your wife. I have had a wonderful month. Went to the Piggy Roast and meet a lot of wonderful people.  smiley_mad_crazy smiley_clown smiley_jester O0 Well at least put some faces with the names.
Then Steve (ie Burlcraft) comes down to the house and I had a good time visiting with him to bad Jill could not have came too.  8)
Then made the trip to Quartlows and well let him put the boot to me.  hurt_smiley I don't think that it could have asked for anything nicer.
Quartlow thank you for the pen blanks and the segment parts. I have some catching up to do here and get ready for the show in KY but I will get to turning them. It is just killing me I can't wait to get the lath a rolling again.  smiley_roller
Part Timer's Boss & CFO smiley_angel01_halo

Quartlow

QuoteWell I thought that this post was called "I had Company Today" Not "Pick on Katie-Did" question in a balloon

ahh come we have to pick on somebody  :D
Then made the trip to Quartlows and well let him put the boot to me.  I don't think that it could have asked for anything nicer.

::) ::) What can say, next time you see me you can beat me

As for the pen blanks, I'm expecting great things  ;D Besides you would be surprised the stuff that ends up being firewoood when your cold  :D At there I know it will get used
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

Furby

Quote from: katie-did on August 22, 2006, 09:56:00 PM
Well I thought that this post was called "I had Company Today" Not "Pick on Katie-Did" smiley_huh2
Better you then me!

SwampDonkey

We don't pick on ya do we Furb ???

Furby

Part_Timer

Peterson 8" ATS.

Furby

Part_Timer

:D :D :D :D

I need to get her an account set up.  She was going to send you a message the other day but didn't want to use my account.

Something in the pig roast thread about having more ammo ??? :D
Peterson 8" ATS.

Furby

Well I did just find a couple bags of water balloons yesterday..........

Thank You Sponsors!