HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Started by ADfields, December 30, 2002, 10:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADfields

Bill Johnson

Happy New Year Everybody.  All the best in 2003
Bill

Fla._Deadheader

That was cute.  The snow must be gettin PRETTY DEEP, huh, Andy ??? :D :D :D :D :D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Frank_Pender

Very nice, Andy.  I too, wish for everyone to have a very hugable New Year.   Just be careful with some species of trees you might hug, you could get pitch all over your closthes. ;D  And besides you might get mistaken for a tree hugger if caught. 8)
Frank Pender

north_bugtussel

;D ;D Happy New year to all, Cabin fever comin on early this year?  Not here,  I have two places to go this winter, moving into a new place, about 4 miles from here, and taking care of both places for the winter, no time to get bored. Moving in Jan. is tough though, at least in these parts.
Life is full of changes..the secret to life...is to out-live the situation at hand. VB

Ron Scott

~Ron

Rob

Happy and Prosperous New Year to all the members here at the Forestry Forum...Good luck in 2003..

Thanks Rob..

Noble_Ma

Happy and Safe New Year's to all  forum members and their families.

KiwiCharlie

G'day Guys,

Happy NY to everyone.  The 1st has dawned an absolutely beauty day.  I may have to go and celebrate by lying on the beach!  By the look of some posts, some of you guys are in the snow.  Cant imagine winter over Christmas/NY time.
As I write this, a mate has rung with the offer of a days fishing out on his boat.  Sounds like a great plan!!
Cheers
Charlie.
Walk tall and carry a big Stihl.

Tillaway

Happy new year to all on the forum.  Charlies says its already off to a good start. 8)
Making Tillamook Bay safe for bait; one salmon at a time.

DanG

Happiness and Blessings on all, in the coming New Year! :)

Y'all be safe, and try to stay out of jail, tonight. :o
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Texas Ranger

[size=8]HAPPY NEW YEAR, Y'ALL!  8) 8) 8)[/size]
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

RMay

Happy New Year to everyone on the Form by the way is everyone going to eat hog jowl & black-eyed peas with collard greens tomorrow for good luck ?  ;D
RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

Tom

Yep, Happy New Year everybody.   2003  Gol-l-l-e-e-e-e!

Dugsaws

That was cute.

I hope you and all your families have a healthy , happy and prosperus New Year!
Doug

Jeff

You guys are a little early.

Happy New Year!
Look at the post time, now thats timing!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tom

Darn, you beat me.  I posted in Members at 00:00:40 and I can't stand to be second, so i removed it.  You are Queek Straw Jeff  :D

swampwhiteoak

Happy New Year to all my friends on the forestryforum!
 8) 8) 8)

ADfields

WOW Jeff your so fast your a year behind the rest of us, 00:00:02 I thunk it would be 00:00:03.   Well it's 9:30 in the great state of Alaska and I plowed the snow back and stacked a rick if wood in the yard and just lit it off.   We still judt have about 6 or 8 inches of snow but that will be enouf the the $300 of fireworks will not set fire to the forest. 8) 8) 8)   Well time to go toss some wood on the fire and set up some shells. ;D

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Andy

dewwood

May 2003 bring Health, Happiness and yes maybe even Prosperity to all.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
 :) :) :)

Dewey
Selling hardwood lumber, doing some sawing and drying, growing the next generation of trees and enjoying the kids and grandkids.

RavioliKid

Happy New Year, you guys!

8)
RavioliKid

OneWithWood

I wish everyone a happy and successful New Year :)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Texas Ranger

Obviously Jeff B had nothing better to do than to post to the net on New Years Eve and at that time of the night, well, those of us that posted early had better things to do.  I was drinking wine and kissing the ladies when the ball fell.   Then we had black eyed peas and cabbage for luck in the new year, then another round of wine and hugs.  Gee, another year before I get to do that again. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Bro. Noble

Don,

I eat black-eyed peas and cabbage any time I DanG well please. ;D

Noble
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Tom

It's Black eyes and Rice (Hoppin John), Collard Greens or Turnip Greens, Hog Jowl and Corn bread for us.  Not that we don't eat it every day but who's to pass up an excuse. :D

Thank You Sponsors!