iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Georgia Trips

Started by Radar67, August 14, 2006, 03:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radar67

I'll be heading out to Forest Park, GA for a school from 20 - 25 Aug 06. I should be free after 4 pm each evening. If there is anyone in the area that might want to get together for a meal and conversation, let me know. Or, maybe even a little tailing. :)

I'll also be in Augusta, GA from 4 - 15 Sep 06 for another class. I'm thinking hard on going down to visit Woodbowl during the weekend 9 - 10.

Anyone interested.

Stew
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Tom

Being in the Atlanta area, you would be remiss for not stopping in and visiting Nathan at the Woodmizer distributership at
74 Pine Rd.
Newnan, GA

It's just below the International airport a bit. :)

woodbowl

Hollar at me when it gets a little closer Stew. We'll plan on it.  ;)
Full time custom sawing at the customers site since 1995.  WoodMizer LT40 Super Hyd.

Radar67

Sure thing Woodbowl.

Tom, I'm not sure I'll be able to swing that. I'll be tied up each day until at least 4. What time do they close up?

Stew

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

Tom

I don't know what their hours are now.  Being that close, it would be a shame to miss them.  A phone call to Wood Mizer's customer service number, or an email to Myra at Wood Mizer South would certainly get that info. 

If you visit Woodbowl, you might be in close proximity to another manufacturer in the Dothan Alabama area.  That would be a good place to visit too.  Most folks don't get to see where the sawmills are made or assembled.

Radar67

I'll see what I can do one the first trip. There may be a possibility on the last day if we get done early.

Stew

Radar67

Well...I'm off for my second trip to Augusta this morning. WB, I have your number and will give you a call as soon as I know how my schedule will be. I'll have no web access so...see you all in about two weeks.

Stew

woodbowl

Full time custom sawing at the customers site since 1995.  WoodMizer LT40 Super Hyd.

Thank You Sponsors!