iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Paul Bunyan Show

Started by John Edie, August 12, 2006, 09:04:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Edie

Why did they change locations of Paul Bunyan Show?
Sawdust

Bibbyman

I don't know why but it'll be a mess for everyone.  They're going to also have a Bunyan show in Nelsonville the same weekend.  I know Wood-Mizer is going to be at both.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

beenthere

Bibbyman
Why are you going to be a mess for everyone  ??? eh?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Bibbyman

Quote from: beenthere on August 12, 2006, 10:26:36 AM
Bibbyman
Why are you going to be a mess for everyone  ??? eh?

Opppss!  I fixed'er...  Now it'll be a mess for everyone.  I'll just be a mess for myself.
Sawing since '94

Jeff

Yea, I'm really disappointed in this. The original show is moving from Hocking University to the new location. That means they lose the frontier type village and probably the old engine exhibits as well. The original show had a lot of diverse, interesting things and was a good time. I was told there was a some sort of politics involved in the move. I was hoping to go this year, but I'll probably just opt to go somewhere else if I can.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Bibbyman

Yea,  and the Bunyan burgers alone was worth the trip. :'(

It's a tripple choice for us as there is a large farm show in Sprigfield, MO. on the same dates. While it's not a forestry show,  it can be done and back in a day for us.
Sawing since '94

Dale Hatfield

The Paul Buyan Show .
Has move to Cambridge Ohio
Hocking College is hosting
The Timber and outdoor Festival.
Sawmills, chainsaws ,carving events ,Big equipment,Same old burgers
Plus a bunch of new stuff. Outdoor type events,
The Log cabin village  is still on campus and will still be used  the same as always.( I think the steam equipment will be their as well)
I dont have the list of events here at home but i will get them posted .
Husky is having  The Game of logging college and landowner Finals.
Plus arbor demos , Safety talks . Chainsaw Carving Comp.

Game Of Logging trainer,  College instructor of logging/Tree Care
Chainsaw Carver

Bibbyman

It's pretty iffy that we'll make either show this fall but I'd probably plan to hit both as they're only two hours apart.  A body could spend a good bit of his time at one and then hit the other for a half day. 
Sawing since '94

Tam-i-am

The Bunyan show is my favorite show because it is so diverse and thanks to WVHillbilly I'm addicted to those burgers!!  There is alot there for the whole family!  It is going to be a tough decision this year.

Tammy
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

sparks

Rumor has it they wanted to get more of the Amish to come. Could be the reason for the 2 shows.
\"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.\" Abraham Lincoln

Bibbyman

Those Amish have their ways of getting around.  I met a couple of them from Missouri there the last time.
Sawing since '94

Thank You Sponsors!