iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2006/2007 Football Season is Here!

Started by Patty, August 06, 2006, 05:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patty

Tonite is a big night at our house, the first game of the year!  8) 8)

Yea yea it is only a preseason game I know, but hey, I haven't watched a game in months, so this will do just fine. Got the cold ones in the fridge, snacks lined up, High Def channel all tuned in....Whooo Hoo!

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!  8)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Roxie

Say when

thurlow

Nah, not for me; just too DanG old to care anymore.  ::)  The heroes of my youth are either  gone or stove-up/gray-haired.  Gino Marchetti, Ray Nitschke, Jim (Taylor and Brown), Bill George, Dick Butkus, "Night-train" Lane, Lenny Moore, Tittle and Conerly, Larry Wilson,  Bart Starr; dozens of 'em; on and on.  I can still hear Chris Shenkel ("What a GLORIOUS day for football")...........whom I despised, 'though not as much as Al DeRogatis...........saying, "There's Unitas back to pass".
Here's to us and those like us; DanG few of us left!

Jeff

I suppose the lions will once again break our hearts. They do just good enough in the beginning to get our hopes up every year then fall apart.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

estiers

Jeff - Now now, after this summer you should know miracles can happen.  I bet you were singing the same tune when the baseball season was getting started.  GO TIGERS!
Erin Stiers
State Plant Health Director - Minnesota
United States Department of Agriculture

hiya

Back about 28-30 years ago we had Rommy Loud ( I know thats not spelled right) stay at our place one night. The next day my oldest son (about 8 at the time)and I took him to the air part at Harrisburg. He used to play for the Rams, then the new england patrites(sp). I felt like a little boy along side him.
Thats about as close to football as I get. I don't understand it at all , Other than the fact that all those big boys fighting over a ball :o. My oldes son likes to play. He was going to play on a semi pro team Here in Md. Va. He went to some pratcies. came home and said I'm not playing. They don't play ball, they just try to hurt the other so they can't play.
Richard
RichardinMd.

Thank You Sponsors!