iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Yooper

Started by JeffS, December 26, 2002, 08:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeffS

;D  Well, here is the deal.  I have visited the site numerous times looking for information and such.  I happen to be home for Christmas and all and Dad says "hey you aught' ta join dat der site"  so being the yooper at heart that I am I says " Ya eh, hold my beer and watch dis"  So now there is another flag UP here for us guys.  I look forward to the contacts and info on this site.  And please do take a look at some of the projects and such on my website, many of them where crafted in my dads shop.

Jeff S. 8)
If you can't inspire them with information or dazel them with details, baffel them with Bull S#!t.

Tom

Already checked your site out before you posted, Jeff.  Welcome to the Forestry Forum.  Looks like some heavy duty hammering experience on the houses   I like the table for you Brother.  don't be a stranger now, Ya Hear?

Is you Dad a member?  If not, How come?  You gotta tell him "dat he gotta join dat site too? ;D

JeffS

;D  Well I am glad to see that your already taking the time to check out my stuff.  That "table" was specifically designed for my brother to do his "studying" at Michigan Tech, as you probably guessed by the stategically placed tapper.
I do have a few years experiance with my hammer as you are now witness to.  I am hoping to get back to work for a while over break to assist in my bills while at school.  Thanks for looking around and thanks for the welcome..

JeffS 8)
If you can't inspire them with information or dazel them with details, baffel them with Bull S#!t.

dan-l-b

Welcome Jeff,  Whats a YOOPER? ??? ::)

Bro. Noble

Welcome JeffS,  I'm on my way to check your site.

Dan,
Go to The outdoor forum and check out the thread 'yep-dat's a Yooper'.  

Man,  it's incredible the culture ya can pick up on da Forestry Forum, eh?

Noble
milking and logging and sawing and milking

whitepe

Welcome  Jeff,

So your Dad told you about this site when
you were home for the holidays? ;D
Nice web site and some nice work you have done there.

Whitepe
P.S.  You will find this web site addictive.   ::)
blue by day, orange by night and green in between

Ron Scott

Welcome Jeff,

You're talking to another Yooper here and from Iron River also. I'll be headed back up that way in a week or so. Youngest son Bill is a junior at Michigan Tech. in Electrical Engineering and I 'm a 1961 Forestry graduate.

Met up with your Dad through the Forum and going to visit his mill when I can catch up with him. I know its been a tough summer for him with the motorcycle accident and all.
~Ron

JeffS

Ron,

Yeh things have been a bit different around here the last few months but all is well and spirits are good.  I am sure that Dad would be glad to give you a show of the mill.  We seem to have gotten our pile all cut for the year, being that we still have very little snow so everything is covered for now.  

I believe that dad has talked about you a bit?  You knew Carl Nieminen, Correct?  If so take a look at my website, the two log homes pictured are built while working for John his son.  Great guy John is and it is unfortunate that I never got to meet Carl.

Jeff S.   8)

Thank You Sponsors!