iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

sawshops in Seattle (and area)

Started by krusty, July 31, 2006, 09:10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

krusty

8)

I am considering upgrading my Husky 41 for a 357xp while on vacation in the Seattle area. Any suggested shops to go to for best pricing?

Onthesauk

There is a great saw shop in Sedro Woolly, maybe ten minutes off the freeway at Burlington.  Best selection and prices of any shop I've found here in the NW.  Called Wood's Logging Supply.  I've used a shop down on the waterfront in Everett for chain and repair but they're expensive compared to Wood's.  Mount Vernon also has what is suppose to be a good shop, mill guy in town has told me about them, but don't know who or exactly where.  Might Google that one too.  Good luck.

Steve
John Deere 3038E
Sukuki LT-F500

Don't attribute irritating behavior to malevolence when mere stupidity will suffice as an explanation.

sawguy21

Knowing what a 357XP costs here, I will be interested to hear what the total is once you bring it across the line.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Furby

Well now, lets say ya bring an old one down with ya and trade it for a new one.
Dirty up the new one a bit and head back. ;D
Think it would work ???

krusty

Well it is $599 US from Woods.

20" bar. 599 or $675 CAN w/o tax and I should be able to bring it back tax free due to the length of my stay in the US.

Local in Ont is $833 - $920 CAN as he did not have up to date pricing...

Does that sound like typical pricing as I have not shopped around much?

D._Frederick

krusty

Go about 60 miles south of Seattle on I-5 to Centralia, turn off and go to Madsen's. They have as good of prices as anybody in the NW.

Thank You Sponsors!