iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Japense maple tree 5 ft height 8ft diameter = $875!

Started by rebocardo, July 24, 2006, 07:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebocardo

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/for/185587390.html

"Beautiful large thick Japanese Maple tree. Buyer must remove. Easy access for removal since it is approximately 6 feet from edge of driveway. This size Japanese Maple retails for approximately $3,000-3,500."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, when I saw $875 and 8 feet diameter, I thought it was going to be a huge trunk of some rare type tree.  He wants someone to pay him $875 to remove his bush!  :D

jon12345

A.A.S. in Forest Technology.....Ironworker

Onthesauk

There was one out here in the Puget Sound area a couple of years ago that I think went for close to $20,000.  Very slow to mature, very valuable to landscapers.
John Deere 3038E
Sukuki LT-F500

Don't attribute irritating behavior to malevolence when mere stupidity will suffice as an explanation.

Radar67

I had two growing as Bonsi trees. They were 8 years old and barely 2 inches bdh. Sounds like this guy wants to sell this one for horticultural use. (alive)  :D

Stew
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Patty

So I guess me showing up with my chainsaw and a removal bill isn't what he has in mind, eh?  ???
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Radar67

Well.....if you want to pay the 875 and cut it down, I guess that would be up to you. ;)  I don't think it would be a very wise investment though.  :D :D

Stew
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

rebocardo

This might be a better racket then Paulwania or whatever its called   8) :D

Thank You Sponsors!