iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

It's Bossday.

Started by asy, July 20, 2006, 10:00:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asy

smiley_clapping HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOSS. smiley_clapping

pinkie_invert smiley_bouncing_pinky smiley_bounce pinkie_invert smiley_bouncing_pinky pinkie_invert smiley_bounce pinkie_invert smiley_bouncing_pinky pinkie_invert smiley_bouncing_pinky

Just wanted to be the first to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Since it's your birthday here first...

Make sure you do something FUN!  cone_1

Also Happy birthday to Charlie, Bro Noble, Kyle, and whomever else has birthdays today.  smiley_rainbow_colors

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

breederman

Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the boss man!  I see alot of us were born in July. 8) 8)
Together we got this !

Snag

Happy birthday.  Have a good one.... :)

joelmar10

I used to think I could fix DanG near anything...now I know I can...or I think I can...or maybe I can?

Murf

Happy birthday Bossman!!!   8)  8)  8)

Warm wishes for many happy more to you and the rest of the herd celbrating today also!!!   smiley_clapping

If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

iain

Well another year tucked away,

happy birthday smiley_old_guy smiley_thumbsup_grin 

iain & linda

gary

Den Socling

hey Jeff!

Hope its a good day and the first day of a great year for you.  8)

Den

Fla._Deadheader

8) Happy B'day, guys. I just downed a double Pina Fresco in yer behalves. SALUUD  8) :D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

EZ

Happy Birthday Jeff.  Did ya have cake?

EZ

thecfarm

Happy Birthday,Jeff.Did you get a card from the dogs???  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

Thanks guys, but tomorrow the 21st is my birthday. Noble and Charlie generously decided many years ago to share that date with me. In fact, when ever we get a new member born on that day, Noble and Charlie Terrorize them until they either resign or beg to be deleted. Noble and Charlie feel that once I came on the scene we had created the perfect trifecta for July 21st. Even if Comedian Robin Williams decided he wanted to join there is just no way. I Even blame them for the loss of Don Knotts. Don pleaded to be allowed in to the forum and they just said no. He even promised us free complimentary DVDs of How to frame a fig and the Incredible Mr Limpett and still, NADA! It was soon after that that Don passed on. Probably from a broken heart. S, if there are anymore July 21sters out there I give you this inside advise. LIE! LIE LIKE A DOG! Say yer born on any day but July 21st because Noble and Charlie are Dastardly. They know that. They are proud of that. Thats why they allowed me to share that day with them, cause it needed sweetened BADLY!

I'm spending My Birthday with da Stump Jumper Family and Tammy building the Forestry Forum Pig Roaster.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Woodcarver

I'm usually a day late and a dollar short.  I'll be a day early this time.  Happy Birthday and many happy returns, Jeff.  8)
Just an old dog learning new tricks.......Woodcarver

Quartlow

Quote from: Woodcarver on July 20, 2006, 10:23:47 PM
I'm usually a day late and a dollar short.  I'll be a day early this time.  Happy Birthday and many happy returns, Jeff.  8)

Yeah!! what WC said. For once in my life I'm early
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

Ed_K

Happy Birthday Guys,  Stay out of the hot sun.
Enjoy the day, only comes once  8).
Ed K

asy

Quote from: Jeff B on July 20, 2006, 10:16:40 PM
Thanks guys, but tomorrow the 21st is my birthday.

Um, as I said in my first post, Today IS the 21st. Here.  ;D

hehe

Seriously, though, It's always better to wish someone HAS a good day tomorrow, than that they HAD a good day yesterday.

Have fun with the piggy roaster!

Noble? Charlie? The birthday greetings extended to you two too, what are you guys up to for your Day's!?

Jeff

They'll be prowling the forum looking for wannabees...
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

CHARLIE

Thanks for the birthday greetings. Noble and I chose this day for our birthday 'cause it is on the same day the first battle of Bull Run was fought.  We celebrate with a huge pot of g r i t s.
Jeff saw what we did an begged to be included and after voting on it we allowed him to have his birthday on the 21st of July too. 8)  He's having a tough time with the g r i t s part of the celebration though.

This is the year I get to start collecting on my Social Security! 8) It'll help me buy more tools. ;D

Tomorrow will be a quiet day for me. I plan to play in my shop all day, which is standard, and then tomorrow evening I'm grilling a couple of steaks and a couple of lobster tails while Donna prepares asparagus, baked sweet potatoes and a tossed salad.........and.......pum'kin pie for dessert. 8)  I always have pum'kin pie on my birthday instead of cake. Gotta figure some way to get 62 candles on it. I've already taken the batteries out of the smoke alarms. :D

Now, if'n you think 62 is old, it ain't.  Tom is older than me and that means Tom is older than dirt! ;D

Happy Birthday Noble! 8)  Happy Birthday Jeff!! 8) 
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

sprucebunny

Happy Birthday Jeff and Charlie and BroNoble

Hope you all have a great day and many happy returns  smiley_balloon_01
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

iain

Jeff B (45), CHARLIE (62), Bro. Noble (61), Kyle (84), Daytrader (57), dogmanPete (58), BADMOJO (40), Fabiola (35), jpgreen (47), wooddog (41), BigTyler (20), joelmar10 (41), country saw (20), DougM (46), Taggerts_crossing (35), Woodman (39), fingerpicker (57), Snotter (29)

All of ya happy birthday, although some of you i don't recognize, and some have very suspicious names, and some of those numbers look dodgy to ;)

Iain

asy

Quote from: iain on July 21, 2006, 01:05:45 AM
fingerpicker (57), Snotter (29)

I'm with Iain,  I sure hope these two guys aren't related!!!

iain

Oh you would spot that would'nt you ::)

iain

joelmar10

Thanks iain,

but actually I'm only turning 24 on July 41st   smiley_heh_heh
I used to think I could fix DanG near anything...now I know I can...or I think I can...or maybe I can?

iain

Actually you look about six in purple
(cute though)

iain

UNCLEBUCK

Happy Birthday Jeff & Noble & CHARLIE & Kyle and anyone else here .  Enjoy it and eat alot of cake  :)
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

Thank You Sponsors!