iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My sons legs moved

Started by Buzz-sawyer, July 15, 2006, 05:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz-sawyer

As you all may know my son Daniel was in a critical car crash last month...........
Some of youhave sent cards and gifts, and they are very much appreciated...and have helped to pay for gas to get to the hospital and back....a big help, we are staying the 24 / 7 and  commute home so the drive has been a big one.

Well my son has had several agrivating obstacles...fever and numonia..... and had several near death experiences inthe ICU these last 21 days.

Yesterday , morning about 2 am i found him trying to throw all his pillows , covers onthe floor, and pulling himself sideways in bed......he is unable to speak, but signaled that he wanted to write a note......he said,"MY GOAL IS TO WALK........TO MY BED"
I said something about already being in his bed...., he replied...,"THIS IS NOT MY BED!"
Well about 4 pm that same day, while being examined by spinal rehabilitation attending doctor, he made minute movements in various parts of his legs and there was also a sudden jerk, the very instance she gave the command"Move you legs"....he has had NO reflex or pain response since the accident and the doctors felt the injury was 98% sure to be paralisis.....
IT AINT. smiley_clapping
Thanks to the God of heaven.......we aint outta thewoods yet ....but definitely a good day.
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

Dan_Shade

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Norm

Whoo hoo! 8)

That's great to hear Don. :)

Patty

WOW!   That is wonderful news, Buzz!  The best news I have heard all month! Good for him and good for you!
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

beenthere

Buzz
Thanks for the good news and will keep you in our prayers.

Let us know if there is anything that we can do to help. We'll sure try.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

badpenny

A journey of a thousand miles begins with 1 step. Sounds like things are going to work out great. Really good news to hear.
Hope and Change, my foot,  It's time for Action and Results!

Radar67

This is good news Buzz. I've still got him and your family on my prayer list.

Stew
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

woodbowl

Another good day and more on the way.  8)  8)  8)
Full time custom sawing at the customers site since 1995.  WoodMizer LT40 Super Hyd.

Bro. Noble

milking and logging and sawing and milking

Paschale

Great news, Buzz!     8) 8) 8)  Thanks for sharing it...you all will continue to be in my prayers...
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

asy

So cool!

Just made my weekend!

Thanks For the update!

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

SwampDonkey

Great news Buzz for sure. One day at a time man.  :)  8)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

sawman

Glad to here the good news, you and your family are still on our prayer
list as well.
   May God continue to strenghten and bless you all.
'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

sawguy21

Great news Buzz. He sounds like a fighter.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

jtmccallum

Great news Don,  You and Daniel continue to be in our prayers. 
John M.        '97 WM LT40Super Manual 40HP Lombardini,  XP372,   CASE 1210 W/ Loader

ellmoe

Great news Buzz.

Best wishes for continued improvement.

Mark
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

Grawulf

Buzz,
That is AWESOME! Our God is sooooo good. Tell Daniel to keep on keepin' on!   8)

ronwood

Buzz,

Good to hear your son is doing better.

Ron
Sawing part time mostly urban logs -St. Louis/Warrenton, Mo.
LT40HG25 Woodmizer Sawmill
LX885 New Holland Skidsteer

JimBuis

Buzz,
I pray that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will be glorified as Daniel recovers and seeks Him in all things.

Praise God,
Jim
Jim Buis                             Peterson 10" WPF swingmill

Don P

That is such good news. I hope he can continue to draw from that well.  Doctors know an awful lot, but our spirit is what makes or breaks the deal. Sounds like he's made of the right stuff  :)

EZ

Great news, Buzz.
God is great.
Keep up the faith and all will be great.
God has Blessed you and your son.

EZ

fstedy

Buzz
Thats great progress but I know he still has a long way to go so we'll keep the prayers comming.
Timberking B-20   Retired and enjoying every minute of it.
Former occupations Electrical Lineman, Airline Pilot, Owner operator of Machine Shop, Slot Machine Technician and Sawmill Operator.
I know its a long story!!!

J_T

Great news Buzz been thinking about yua'll 8)
Jim Holloway

DanG

Praise be to God!  Daniel's faith and resolve are taking over this challenge and those are things you have instilled in him, Don.  I have no doubt that he will overcome this obstacle, and go on to lead a productive life in spite of whatever limitations he may have.  My prayers continue. :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

tnlogger

buzz best news I've heard all week.  :) thanks for the update.
gene

Thank You Sponsors!