iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy indpendence day

Started by gary, July 04, 2006, 06:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gary

Hope everyone has a nice 4th of july.

Scooby Doo

Thanks Gary you and your family also. :)
Owner/Operator of a 1986 Wood-Mizer LT30 Manual

Part_Timer

To all those who stand  the line or who have stood there, Thanks for allowing us to have this day.

Happy 4th
Tom
Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

ARKANSAWYER

Just think, 230 years ago 56 White men got together and on a piece of paper that was writ by Thomas Jefferson they signed away the control they had.   They went agin the Crown of England to be their own country and government.   A Country that would embrace many and melt down into a people that became a force to be reckoned with.   These men risked their lives and holdings to do what was right for all concerened.   Such wise and brave men these Forefathers of ours.   In less then 100 years we almost flew apart but some how stuck together and became better for it.   We freed our slaves and women and gave up the control we had of others for what they wanted,  FREEDOM !
  It seems every time we want Freedom blood must be shed.   When we come forth from the womb blood is shed for the freedom we gain.   When a people are freed from opression blood is shed for the freedom that is so dearly desired.   The price for men to be freed from sin resulted in the shed blood of the Lamb.
  So by signing this piece of paper 230 years ago they doomed us to shed blood to hold dear to these truths.   They belived in the right granted by GOD to all people and that we should be free to make the choices that we desire. 
  This day nor the act of signing a piece of paper made us free.  It was the blood spilled on the ground of this Great Land by men who belived as did the Forefathers of this Country.   We should honor them by reading the great things that they said in their time and learn in our hearts what drove them 56 men to risk their lives so that on this day so many years later we can have what they only dreamed of.   FREEDOM   Free to do what is right and good for all concerened.   For we are the ones the blood was shed for.
ARKANSAWYER

dancan

now that i'm done celebrating Canada Day , happy Independence Day to my southern cousins and alaska to .
I'll raise a glass in your honor ( If i can find the last of my Canada day brew )  8)

ElectricAl

Here are a couple put up by the great Volunteer Fire Fighters in Fairfax, Iowa.

07-01-06 ;D
Linda and I custom saw NHLA Grade Lumber, do retail sales, and provide Kiln Services full time.

Ed_K

Its 4th of July, but I'm begining to think we're to dependent on other countries. So before long we won't be able to call it Independence Day, not politically correct  :o.
Ed K

pigman

ElectricAl beat me to the pictures of fireworks, but I am going to put my picture on anyway. ;D

Taken tonight at General Butler State Park in Carrollton, Ky.
Bob
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Ron Scott

~Ron

thecfarm

I always remove my hat and stand proudly for the honor guard.We went to the parade a town away.Two small towns get together and have parade.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Ron Scott

Patriotism was evident on the Yellowstone River on July 4th, 2007 above Livingstone, Montana.

[
~Ron

Thank You Sponsors!