iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hey- a new neigbor moved in my area...

Started by jpgreen, July 02, 2006, 02:57:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpgreen

with a BRAND new Lucas mill..  8)

He's never even used it yet.. and I'm gonna help...  :) 8) :)
-95 Wood-Mizer LT40HD 27 Hp Kawasaki water cooled engine-

highpockets

I need to get his address so he can be warned. You know there is nothing on that mill that will fit the W.M.   
:D
Louisiana Country boy
homemade mill, 20 h.p. Honda & 4 h.p. for hydraulics.  8 hydraulic circuits, loads, clamps, rotates, etc.

tcsmpsi

\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

jpgreen

He needs warning Dick, cause there's a couple of 5' diameter old growths that me needs a swinger..  ;D

No he hasn't been dawged yet Michael... I'll wait til he goes to mill up some small logs..  :D

Left Coast Chris

Wow.......... the population of Trinity County is exploding................ from 13,000 to 13,001!  I'm actually jelous because that means one less parcel in God's  Country that the rest of us can move to in retirement.

Sounds like you guys will have great fun.
Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

jpgreen

It went to 13,002 Chris... he brought his wife..  ;D

tcsmpsi

Oh, yeah, jp, about your new neighbor...is he within rifle shot?
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

joelmar10

I used to think I could fix DanG near anything...now I know I can...or I think I can...or maybe I can?

bedway

all i can say is some people have all the fun. :)

jpgreen

Quote from: tcsmpsi on July 03, 2006, 08:16:56 AM
Oh, yeah, jp, about your new neighbor...is he within rifle shot?

Maybe with a Howizter...  ;D

Darn trees and mountains get in the way through.  The words neighborhood and area are relative terms up here and are synonymous with vast... :D

tcsmpsi

Yep.  Thought as much.  I might have the thing though....just in case.   ;D

I have another place up in a different state.  Mountains don't really get in the way of the nearest neighbor, though they do make a reasonable backstop.

But, the curvature of the planet keeps one from being able to make a direct shot to them.

Thank You Sponsors!