iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Russian Vacuum kilns in Europe

Started by serg, June 21, 2006, 12:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serg

CIA "LATIZOLS" Latvia and « VACUUM PLUS » Russia make vacuum kilns on certification of the Eurounion.
Volume of loading of a board thickness of 52 mm: 30 Ì3, 25 Ì3, 15Ì3, 12 Ì3, 9 Ì3, 6 Ì3, 4 Ì3, 2 Ì3.
In one vacuum kiln it is possible to dry all breeds of a tree. To do termowood up to humidity of 3 % with change of color on all thickness of a board. Pushes away a moisture.
It is good stuff for external works. On a photo termowood: a pine, an oak, an ash, a birch, an ash, the Siberian larch.
     Latest news: New technology of vacuum drying dries a pine (a cylindrical trunk) up to humidity of 5.1 % without cracks, twisting .d= 210 mm.
Sergey.

Mr Mom

Wow.... thats a great looking kiln.
     How much does one of thoese kilns cost??
     How long does it take to get to the 5%??

Thanks Alot Mr Mom

serg

Mr Mom, hi!
The price is defined(determined) to each buyer separately.
Term of drying of a log, 12 day from humidity of 6 5 % up to 5 %.
Sergey.

Mr Mom

Thanks alot.
     Is there anything more information on that kiln??
     Is this a new kiln or is it somthing that they improved??

Thanks Alot Mr Mom

serg

It is a new kiln. The design, the diagram of drying varies. The information which interests you? ??? I can answer in the private(individual) order.
Sergey.

Den Socling

The following was an extensive discussion of this design. I think.  :D
https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?topic=7770.0

Tom

This is a good reason, perhaps, to keep all information on one subject located on one thread. :)

serg

Den, hi!
I want to know your opinion to assess dryings a log? You the big expert and me it is important to know your response.
Personal mail unfortunately does not reach to you and Tom. If there is a success in dryings whether or not success in dryings a log?  ???
Russian science about drying is in bad condition, I have nobody to have dialogue except for you Den!
Sergey.

Den Socling

Hi Sergey,

Are you saying that your email to me is blocked? I wondered why I haven't heard from you for awhile. I have wondered what has happened to the Dr. in Iran, also. The political climate is ugly.

A pole-treating company recently contacted me about drying logs. I considered your design first because I thought that it would work for the species they want to dry. But, after some thought, I decided on discontinuous vac because I thought it would be faster. But your method could be less damaging. Getting heat to the center of the log can be a problem, you know. But your systems leaves enough air for convection so it should work.

How are you making out with pumps and controls? If you are working in Europe, you should be able to find better equipment than what's available at home. We decided that Europe is not an immediate market. We're concentrating on NZ/Australia and South America. But maybe we'll meet in Europe someday!

Good luck to you. I'll look into the email problem.
Den

serg

Den, thank for a response.
I shall send today one more letter by e-mail in your address.
It is good, beautiful to me to communicate with you.
The professor from Iran is in heavy position by a communication facility.
The best regards Sergey.

Thank You Sponsors!