iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

had a visitor today

Started by woodmills1, June 08, 2006, 10:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

seems a tree service in connecticut wants something blue and I am the closest owner.  He called at 8:00 and was here by 11.  He was very impressed by the Ox when I picked up the 44 inch pine and doubly impressed when I grabbed the 14 inch 16 foot oak 14 feet away and effortlessly pulled it in and lifted it up.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

JimBuis

Okay.....I want one.  I want a blue toy......I mean .......  tool. ;D  Sounds really cool. 8) 8) If I can't have one, maybe I can see one this summer when I begin my travels.  I can hope. 
Jim Buis                             Peterson 10" WPF swingmill

blueox

James...Thanks for showing Jonathan the Ox. You're right, he was impressed, but still is thinking it over.

Jim said he'd like a Blue toy/tool, well look for us on the highway, we have 2 going out towards IL next week. One is going to Oklahoma and the other to Michigan. These Blue Ox's love to travel!

DOT Highway Approved Log Load Trailers. For your ON Road Multi-Purpose Use

Jeff

Where at in Michigan?  8)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Burlkraft

I guess that it's not your house...huh Jeff ??? ??? :-\ :-\
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Jeff

Nope, But I was hoping it was close enough to hi-jack. ;D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!