iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What a way to go...

Started by WeeksvilleWoodWorx, June 04, 2006, 10:42:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WeeksvilleWoodWorx

A police officer sent this to a friend of mine. It is not for the faint of heart! If you have a weak stomach, then don't click on the link below.

It is a picture of a suicide jumper taken shortly after he landed. It shows him with his insides now on the outside.

You will see the look of horror on the faces of the bystanders. The faces of the bystanders is why I believe its real....

*WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE*

http://home.att.net/%7Esongs2/Jumper.jpg
Brian - 2004 LT40HDG28 owner.

Danny_S

:D  :D  I kinda thought it might be something like that so I had to look...  :D

*DanG shame.. WHY? WHYYYYYY?????!!!!!!
Plasma cutting at Craig Manufacturing

Jeff

>:(   I had to look at this to protect our members!  SICK AND DISGUSTING!  Just so happens my thread moving finger has a cramp and the woodshed is occupied so folks are on thier own on this one. :-\ ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Frank_Pender

Odd one out?  Or, they onely wanted a half dozen in their group.
Frank Pender

Brad_S.

I had to look. Tragic. I don't think even all the Kings' horses and all the Kings' men would have been a help with this.
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." J. Lennon

DanG

I chose to not look.  Thanks for putting that warning on there. ;)  It doesn't really bother me to see that stuff, but I've seen enough of it to last a lifetime.  My curiosity is completely satisfied.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Flurida_BlackCreek

Man oh man, It's just hard to imagine. Such a waste!
I'm happy anywhere south of the mason-dixon line.
-- cdb

beenthere

Like DanG, I choose not to view it. Thanks for the warning and the option. :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

crtreedude

It is sad - I suspect he just felt life wasn't all it was cracked up to be - or is it the other way around?  ::)
So, how did I end up here anyway?

Onthesauk

Man, really scrambled him didn't it!!!
John Deere 3038E
Sukuki LT-F500

Don't attribute irritating behavior to malevolence when mere stupidity will suffice as an explanation.

crtreedude

Boy, with some of our remarks, people are going to think we are pretty hardboiled...  :-\

gary

He should have been fried before he got the chance to jump

asy

HAHAHAHA

I took one look and thought... nah, if it was REALLY what you were insinuating the boss would have stuck it in the woodshed by now...

I looked, just in case, and it was all it was cracked up to be.

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

getoverit

I notice there is one bystander that has the nerve to just stand there and point at the trajedy :(
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

Kevin_H.

I hate to be a this way, but I feel like a post of this nature is totally uneggceptable.

:)
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

Tom

That fellow doing the pointing should get a good, old fashioned, shellacking..

Gary_C

Thanks for the warning. I don't care to look.

Far as I am concerned, if the woodshed is full, throw it in the trash bin.

Can you imagine how the next of kin feel?
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

RichlandSawyer

I'm with Gary_C, i'm sure the family is all broken up over this trajedy and doesnt want us all pecking around in there personal affairs.

Go back to your lives citizens no more to see here.
Every log i open up, a board falls out!!!

Gary_C

I guess it is ok if Jeff says it is. There is egg on my face now!!   :D

Jeff

Yep, da yokes on you eh? ;D

crtreedude

No, I don't think the yoke broke - amazing really.  ::)

You know, Jeff will allow this - but can't handle the snake thread...

Gary_C

Ya the yokes on me, BUT now that I actually looked, I have to agree with what it says about the rest of you.  :D

I agree with Jeff about the snake thread. I saw an interesting article about rattle snakes in Wisconsin but will not even go near that thread to post it. I have no desire to read all that crap.

One thing it said was that 80 percent of the snake bite cases involved alcohol. So if you are drunk, don't pick up snakes.  :D

Jeff

Or mess with drunken snakes...

VA-Sawyer

Well, I learned something new on the forum today, snakes can't hold their liquor.  Isn't this just the greatest place.
VA-Sawyer

Kevin_H.

the fact that they have no arms or hands makes it hard for them to hold anything... :D
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

getoverit

That sounds like the same statistics as a boating accident report... 80% of the men that fall overboard while boating have their zippers down ;D
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

Thank You Sponsors!