iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Well....DanG Rittersnacklefranglepangie...

Started by tcsmpsi, June 01, 2006, 12:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tcsmpsi

Just got off the phone with the manufacturer.  Looks like it could be as much as another THREE weeks before the mill is ready.

I figured it out, though (I am not as completely slow as I may appear from time to time).  It's going to take longer, because they are making mine 'special'.  Yeah, that's it.    ;D

Oh, well.  It is a small matter.

I'll go make me some chain, and figure out a good way to set up that small Alaskan, so I can go ahead and have a little framing lumber drying.

But then, there is the lumber I have that needs applied to the project already in session.   Oh yeah, those other trees that need felled and rendered...and the tractor path I need to clear over to the west side to access the logs stacked over there...well, no, there's that old growth pine (taken by Rita, but with just a little life in it) hung about 80' up in an old growth oak that needs a decision and action (take them both?? lot of wood in both), and a tractor path cleared to it...yeah, but what about those accessories recently built for the tractor and the trailer that need cleaned, finished and painted?...but I know the permanent female partner would really (though, she hasn't mentioned it) like to see enough progress in the current project to see her new door hung...oh, sheesh...she is going to expect some kind of focus this evening as she starts vacation tomorrow...ahhh!,,,and the female child yet at the house turns 16 next week (hmmm, it has been a long time since we had one turn 16)...and, the constant nagging of those few logs in the stacks, all the time, with the "Open Me!", "Open Me!....certainly, let's not forget to graciously thank all the good folks at the forestry forum for their invaluable help (and complicity) in all this...

Nope.  It's settled.  The very first thing...going to have to have better outside lighting.

OK.  So, perhaps the extended delivery date on the mill really IS a disguised (impeccably) blessing. 

Yeah.  That's it.   ;D
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

dewwood

Selling hardwood lumber, doing some sawing and drying, growing the next generation of trees and enjoying the kids and grandkids.

VA-Sawyer

You have a 16 year old female in the house, and you are fretting over a MINOR detail like when the mill will arrive.  Consider yourself very blessed !   :D
VA-Sawyer

jpgreen

-95 Wood-Mizer LT40HD 27 Hp Kawasaki water cooled engine-

Rockn H

tcsmpsi

Is there something I should be more concerned with having a 16 yr old female in the house?

Hmmmm....

We did allow her to go to a dance with a young man not too long ago, after he had made a personal visit.  I reckon he didn't quite catch the full drift during our meeting and a week or so later showed up at the house, unannounced, about 8 pm, knocking at the door.   I reminded him, at the door, of the need to pre-announce any approach, and he promptly left witn sincere apologies.  I am aware that the .45 in my hand made an associative representation of the sincerity of my position.

It is also my understanding that he became a staunch protector of her virtue on the high school campus.  Corroborating any rumors which may have lingered through there over the years, and throughout the community.
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

jpgreen

tcsmpsi

Aye, that it is.  And, we all live there.

Though, I feel that actually seeing the "big black hole", would have been more excitement than the poor thing could bear.   ;)

So, jp, what about those saki cylinders?  They about ready to fire up, yet? ;D

jpgreen

He's no Daisy..  ;D

Matter a fact I just stopped in for some lunch, and  I'm out there workin' on her right now.

Thank You Sponsors!