MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Grappletractor

Quote from: sprucebunny on May 10, 2006, 09:15:34 PM
Hey, GrappleT

What town on Rt 25 ? I might take a different route ;D

I'll be leaving early Friday, also. See ya there, everybody

Less than two miles from 4way lights in Bradford on left

Engineer

Any chance to get all of the FF people together at one place for a picture or something, or at least just to meet n' greet?  Any ideas on when and where?  Maybe at the Peterson tent at 1 pm or something? 

sprucebunny

MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Tim L

I hope I get to meet some of you.

Tim
Do the best you can and don't look back

Engineer

Woohoo! Work is over, I'm gettin' myself all psyched up for the trip!  Leaving at 5 am, a quick stop somewhere for some grub, and I'll be walkin' throo the gates at 9 am.  Can't wait, it's one of them rare vacation days the boss gives me every five years or so.

Friend of mine said I need to bring a trailer for all the free stuff they give away.  Maybe I can get a free skidsteer or sumpin.....   ;D :D ;D :D

Vermonter

The Alchemist is an awesome place, but it's at least 30 minutes away from the show.
There will be a clandestine potluck at the Peterson spot after the show on Friday.  Wiam has his grill, I'll contribute some meats and beverages, and the rest is up to you.  This is not officially sanctioned, and I volunteer to take any blame.
Hope to see you there.
Space K7, K7a, and K17 &17a (all connected)
New homestead

wiam

Here is for those that did not see it opened.

There was some pretty wood in the maple log.

Will

Vermonter

We thought you might enjoy this one...
Thanks to all who introduced themselves.  I wish I could have been around more Saturday, but I got to attend a graduation instead.
My favorite part was getting an uninterrupted look at equipment after the show closed on Friday.  I think we found quite a few improvements.
Thanks also to Will for the venison and the BBQ, the Captains for the tent and location, and Sprucebunny for the other grillables and the pleasant company.
Where will it be next year?
New homestead

Engineer

Sorry, y'all that I couldn't stick around longer.   I missed a cell call from home and had to scoot earlier than expected.

It was great meeting everyone, if only briefly, and it's great putting faces to names.

Next year's at Bangor, ME; according to the show program.

Thank You Sponsors!