iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New members map

Started by Jeff, December 01, 2002, 03:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noble_Ma

*DanG yankees ???  You guys keep forgetting if it wasn't for us YANKEES, you'd be eating mashed potatoes and bangers or having tea and crumpets!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Texas Ranger

There ya go with that regional stuff.  We would be eating tortillas, tamally, faheatas, casa al carbon.  Wait, that's what we are eating now, never mind.

I am trying to educate the board.  Da## Yankees is not two words, it is one word, one breath.  Damyankee.  Wait, my family is from Canada and Vermont, never mind.

I get so confused. :-/
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Jeff

I just want all of you to know that don't, that Ted Nugent plays Guitar for the *DanG Yankees. :) So it's a Michigan boy giving us the rhythm, not the south as previously thought.

Don if I wrote that to fast I apologize.

Don't let Don fool any of ya. Damyankee is one of his terms of endearment. :) He just don't want to call us "Honey" in public. ;)

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

dan-l-b

Bibbyman, this placing christmas trees is kinda like throwing darts in the dark :D but I think I'm off your turf now.
Hey Jeff, the map is really cool 8) 8) 8) but did you ever consider using a white oak instead of a white pine? ;D

Bibbyman

Thanks Dan for giving me some space. Begain to think it was time to move to Wyoming or something. ;D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Texas Ranger

Yeah, like most wise men, Ted moved south to avoid frost bite.  Lives about 60 miles north of me.  8)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Tobacco Plug

??? I am having trouble getting my place on the members map.  Followed the instructions, but it didn't work.  Can someone help the computer semi-literate?

Lewis
How's everybody doing out in cyberspace?

Jeff

No prob. Yer on there now. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Bill_B

Planted a tree. Had to use IE6 to get the job done. I use Mozilla most of the time.
Bill B

Bigdogpc

The map is way kewl!  I ain't sure I placed right but figured it be close enough!

johncinquo

I had to bring this one back up.  Amn are there a lot now!  And MI is getting way too crowded.  What'd ya do Jeff get all the kin folk signed up?  I still love scanning the bios, what a trip.  
To be one, Ask one
Masons and Shriners

Duane_Moore

???how do add to your profile?? what do ya punch after you edit your profile? all it says is go to the map, or ya can't add to it, where is the enter after i fill in my life story? come-on tell me,  I are Dumb,  the village Idot
village Idiot---   the cat fixers----  I am not a complete Idiot. some parts missing.

etat

Added me a tree to that map.  Wasn't but one other there and I decided we need reinforcements down here in Mississippi!!!!!!!!  Oh, and sometimes I call my wife a yankee!  She was borned in chicago, even thought her parents was mostly jest a passin through!  Causes a pretty good fight, that's why I bring it up occasionally.
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

sawman

Hey Jeff nice touch with the new map. Keep up the good work. DanG I love this place. ;D ;D          
'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

SawBilly

I like the map, even Arkansas has several trees in it!! 8)

Keltic

The map is a great idea, I think I see the sun rise before any of the members.  ;)

Thank You Sponsors!