iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sawdoctors in the state of Louisiana

Started by newbietech, May 08, 2006, 06:24:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

newbietech

Hello mill owners,

My name is Luke, I'm the tech support guy here at Petersons. I have been with the company 3 months now and I'm proud to be part of the team.

One of my first tasks is to track down a viable sawdoctor(s) in the state of Louisiana. We are after sawdoctors that could service our blades and other sawmill components. Due to the vast distance and not knowing what I don't know, I am wondering if anyone out there could help me out.

I don't have much to offer but you will have my gratitude and appreciation.

I look forward to your response

Luke Emery
Technical Support
Peterson Portable Sawmills
New Zealand.
;D
Luke

Technical Support

P&B Engineering Ltd
15 Hyland Cresent
PO Box 10078
Rotorua, New Zealand
Phone / Fax:     +64 7 343 9375
lemery@petersonsawmills.com
www.petersonsawmills.com

highpockets

Luke I am not sure just who there is around but I am in the western louisiana and this is timber country. I know there is a company in Shreveport La called Poole Sawmill Supply.  I also understand that there is someone in the small town of Zwolle La which is about fifteen miles from me.  I just thought of a guy that just quit working for the state vo-tech.  I happened to be talking to him a few weeks ago and he said he was the last of the teachers teaching some kind of saw filling, or something.  Anyway he has a small locally owned business. He said he was about to buy some kind of cnc machine for about 40k to build circle blades, I think.  If I can help, drop me a line.
Louisiana Country boy
homemade mill, 20 h.p. Honda & 4 h.p. for hydraulics.  8 hydraulic circuits, loads, clamps, rotates, etc.

getoverit

Glad to meet ya Luke!

Peterson already has a good sawdoc right next door to Louisiana, in mississippi.

Hare Saw Service
1684 Hwy. 84 East
Brookhaven, MS 39601
601-835-0042
Manager:  Don Warren

I used them a couple of weeks ago and was well pleased with the job they did for me in retipping my blade. They didnt charge me for it, but I could tell by the condition of the blade when I got it back that they had also checked it for trueness before they returned it to me. This made my day.

Welcome to the Forestry Forum and also to the Petersons team. I'm a Proud Peterson ATS owner and will help you all I can here in the South.
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

Thank You Sponsors!