iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thanksgiving

Started by whitepe, November 26, 2002, 06:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitepe

I heard this one on Bob and Tom this morning.

Why do the Detroit Lions always play on Thanksgiving Day?

Answer:  So you can know when another Turkey is done.

Sorry Jeff,  but I just had to do it.
Retribution is okay and expected.

blue by day, orange by night and green in between

Jeff

Thats O.K., thats why Michiganders eat so much turkey, cause it tastes so much like lion. :)

I still watch em.  :'( :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Noble_Ma

Sorry Jeff but I'll have to go with the Patriots.

Jeff

Noble_Ma

To the victory turkey dinner ;D  where else!

Tom

Will there be any Buccaneers there?  They eat cheese.

Noble_Ma

I'm not sure, but I know they have a lot of Sap ;D

Jeff

Tom has anybody ever told you where your Buccaneers were?

Bro. Noble

Right under his Buccancap.  That reminds me of the guy that went into the poultry processing plant where his cousin worked-----Asked if Orville Saxhaur worked there.  The recptionist checked the personnel records and said  here he is, he's a pheasant plucker.  The guy says yep that's him----smiling all the time.

Noble
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Paul_H

:DThanks Noble,I've passed that on to my Dad,sister,and a few others already since I got home.Had to help my wife with it a little.
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Bro. Noble

The same guy went to the same place another time to see Orville.  He asked the recptionist if there was a Saxhaur there.  She said "Hell, we don't even get a coffee break".

Noble
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Corley5

The Lions are perennial losers and just plain suck!  Go Green Bay!!!
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Jeff

Hey! They suck in a good way. We can depend on them!

go lions

Noble_Ma

Seeing that the post is titled Thanksgiving, I'd like to wish all of the forum folks a very pheasant( for Noble) and happy Thanksgiving.  Go Pats ;D

Weekend_Sawyer

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Hope everyone gets enough Turkey or Goose and Deer!

I don't realy follow sports and when I do I root for the under dog. So GO UNDERDOG!!!!

There's no need to fear, Underdog is here!
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

OneWithWood

Happy thanksgiving to all!   My wife has decreed that I will do no work of any kind tomorrow.  We are going to just lay around and enjoy each other's company all day - that is when we are not feeding the neighbors chickens, our dogs, or tending to the fires.  I am so thankful for such a wonderful partner  
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

DonT

Here is wishing all of you south of the border a happy Thanksgiving.Our thanksgiving is in october so I have already recovered from the feast.  DonT

Tom

Well what are you waiting for?  Slip on down and do it again. :D

Bill Johnson

8) 8) Happy Thanksgiving everyone. 8) 8)
Bill

Bibbyman

[shadow=green,left,300]Yea! Happy Thanksgiving one and all !!![/shadow]
Mary had been cookin' and cleanin' for days and is in the kitchen right now rattlin' pots and pans.  I'll be going in and askin', "What's for breakfast?" and getting' the said news, "There ain't none."  :-/

Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Jeff

Just Tammy and I and the Kids, and whoever those guys are out on the living room floor (Jeremys school buddies).

Tammy and I got up early this morning. I am in charge of the turkey and stuffing and she is in charge of the chaos I create around me. ;D Thank goodness for Tammy! Usually I deer hunt Thanksgiving but don't have the urge this year. When I hunt I put the turkey in about 2:00 AM so when I get back about 10 its time to steal dressing!  We just got the bird in the oven so we won't be eating till probably the time when the lions have beaten the Pats senseless. ;D The Lions Suck, but they do always play well on Thanksgiving. This won't be turkey day this year, Stacy bought the turkey and its 23 lbs! Its going to be Turkey Month!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and I am sorry about the mess that nekid turkey on the home page made on the corner of your monitor ;)

Corley5

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!  I'm going out in a few minutes to fire up the deep fryer.  Last year was the first I'd deep fried a turkey.  This year'll be the second.  It turned out excellent laat year.  Hopefully the outcome will be the same this year.  I hope your Lions win Jeff but I don't have any faith in them.  They never should have fired Wayne ;D ;D ;D
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Dugsaws

Just like to wish everyone here a safe and happy Thanksgiving, and hope that everyone has a lot to be thankful for, I know I sure do.
Doug
Doug

dewwood

A warm and Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Dewey
Selling hardwood lumber, doing some sawing and drying, growing the next generation of trees and enjoying the kids and grandkids.

Jeff

Just wanted to letcha all know that for only 4 of us we are putting a heck of a hurt on this here turkey!!

Thank You Sponsors!