iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Fool answering machine

Started by Jeff, April 28, 2006, 05:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

My Durn answering machine wasn't telling me there were new messages on it. Stacy was reviewing it today and there was at least one on there that I think was a forum member calling today. There was another on there from Tuesday from someone wanting a new web site.  When we went back through them to listen closer so we could get the contact information, the thing says "DELETING ALL MESSAGES".

So, if you contacted me, I didn't get your message! Please call back!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

beenthere

Sounds like it has a mind of its own. Sick Scooter on it, see if he can change its attitude.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

I'm ready to crunch it myself. I'm just disgusted that now I KNOW there are at least two people awaiting my returned call and I don't know who they are. :-\
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SwampDonkey

Sometimes my machine will act as if it's full and doesn't take the message. Weird stuff. Machines have a mind of their own sometimes.  ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Tom

No worries, Jeff.  The important ones call back. :)

Thank You Sponsors!