iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

later gator

Started by caveman, May 08, 2016, 09:37:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WmFritz

Quote from: WDH on May 11, 2016, 07:25:33 AM
There are only two food groups in thecfarm's food pyramid.

Meat
                                        Salt

Let's say an old goat is raised up on grits... what food pyramid does it fall under?
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

thecfarm

WDH,well really 3. Bread,meat and cheese. Not much for salt. I don't even salt my eggs. I eat ham and than wonder why I want to drink alot of water afterwards. Wife cooks and uses salt,but I don't salt my food. Some on french fries and steak.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WDH

French fries are really disguised meat.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Raider Bill

Guy over by Caveman ran from the Cops yesterday into a pond to escape.

Gator knawed off his arm.

Tough to get the cuffs on I bet.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

caveman

Just cuff his wrist to his ankle.  I went hog hunting with some former students one night in a swamp using catch dogs.  When a hog was caught, they had altered hand cuffs and cuffed three of the hog's legs together and we would drag it out and put it in a dog box on the back of the truck. 

I suspect the gator that I posted a picture of earlier made a pretty good living off of wild hogs and coons until last week.  I think that he was the same one I have been seeing in a drainage ditch back in the swamp near my house the last couple of years.  My neighbor trapped 14 wild hogs last month and there are still a few coming to his trap (not set now).
Caveman
Caveman

Thank You Sponsors!