iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Nobody's traveling???

Started by blueox, April 13, 2006, 02:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueox

Sounds like some of you may need a little R & R...this travel guide is a quiet place!

I told you a while ago I was going to the Carribean...I leave Wed April 19th...

My girls have NO CLUE where they are going. Their suit cases are packed...but NO CLUE!! I can't wait to see the excitement in their faces when we get to the airport...tee hee!! This is cool!

We are going to Cancun...just us girls! A little sun & fun and a swim with the dolphins. My daughter Dylanies dream has always been to swim w/ the dolphins...now she is going to!!

It will be nice to get some sunshine , spring will be easier to handle now!

Laurel

DOT Highway Approved Log Load Trailers. For your ON Road Multi-Purpose Use

Jeff

Tammy and I are going to Costa Rica!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Burlkraft

I'm going to Charlie's to take him a burl ;D ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

scsmith42

Gee, and I'm going to Florida... to pick up a cement mixer!  Somehow this doesn't sound as stimulating as y'all's trips...

I can't complain though... I did get to spend a 8 days in Daytona Beach at Bike Week last month!

Y'all have some great trips.

Scott
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

sawguy21

Today I am off work so I drove south on a secondary highway to the U.S. border then back on the main road. The fruit trees are starting to blossom and I fergot the DanG camera. It was a very enjoyable trip.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Den Socling

I have to go back to Hawaii to install another DanG kiln. >:( 

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  8)

breederman

We are going to Lynchburg Va in three weeks also up to Plattsburgh the same week.
 Any body need something hauled to Va.? I'll be going down with an empty mini van.  Full coming back.
Together we got this !

Minnesota_boy

I'm going to Nebish to saw on Monday.  Today I noticed that the ice on the lake I pass by had mostly melted. 8)
I eat a high-fiber diet.  Lots of sawdust!

DanG

I went to the Masters last week.  Worked my hiney off, but it's still a great place to spend a few spring days. ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Tom

I just got back from Georgia.   I went to Alabama one time.  :-\ ;D :D

woodbowl

I just got back from Mississississippi. Went through Meridian, Jackson, Louisville, Vicksburg and some smaller towns to see some big operations in the cross tie market. I was with a friend that kept the peddle down and the schedual hummin'. His hopes are to upgrade his mill to be more versital. I know I zipped right by several FF members, sorry Radar but there was no time for visiting. This was his buisness trip for him.
Full time custom sawing at the customers site since 1995.  WoodMizer LT40 Super Hyd.

Tom

My wife travels like that.  Trips to her have no middle, only ends.  It's kinda like flying an airplane on the interstate.  :D

DanG

I've ridden with your wife before, Tom.  It was a good warm-up for taking the Grits Express to Ohio. :o :o :D :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

SwampDonkey

Well, I gotta go someplace. So, I guess it'll be the woods on Tuesday. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

crtreedude

Well, we are visiting a place really exotic come September - the USA. Our daughter is getting married. We will be in NH for a bit.
So, how did I end up here anyway?

twoodward15

Ahhh, a Jimmy Buffet fan, are ya????
108 ARW   NKAWTG...N      Jersey Thunder

crtreedude

Okay, I like Jimmey Buffet - but what does that have to do with what I said? I am confused!

Murf

I jus' got back from Florida an the Bahahmas last week, but it was the express style trip too.   8)

Thought about whistlin' at Danbg, Woodbowl an' Tom onna way past'ish, but I figgered since I crossed da St. Mary's River about 3am nobody really would mind if'n I didn't call.

Olen, ya missed a good show, it was 82° to 88° and not a cloud in da sky da whole week. Lotsa dem crazy nuts flyin' on da propeller instead'a da wings like der supposed ta be doin. Lotsa pictures, too many ta post, but if'n der's sumat ya wanna see jes drop me a note.  ;D
If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

woodbowl

Which note do you want?  ;D I'd like to see them all but I'll settle for the ultralight pics.
Full time custom sawing at the customers site since 1995.  WoodMizer LT40 Super Hyd.

twoodward15

Blueox's daughters name is Dylanie, Jimmy buffets daughter is also Dylanie.  I also know for a fact that people that live in CR and visit NH for weddings happen to really like JB a lot.  Something to do with keeping floridians working or something like that.
108 ARW   NKAWTG...N      Jersey Thunder

crtreedude

We do miss a good cheeseburger down here...  ;)

boboak

....changes in attitude,changes in latitude...but no cheeseburgers in Paradise?  Bummer!
Sometimes you get things done faster if you do them slower

sawguy21

ROTFLMAO. I dunno why but that struck me as funny.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Mr Mom

No good cheeseburgers in C.R. now i will have to pick a new place to go on vaction. Does austriaila have a good cheeserburgres??

T%hanks Alot Mr Mom

Den Socling

Didn't I tell you about the Kiwi burgers? They include a fried egg and sliced beets. On the burger! That's right - beets! but they call it 'beet root'.  :D

And they never heard of putting hard boiled eggs in with pickled beets.  ::) A guy we suggested it to thought that we were making a very strange suggestion.  :)

Thank You Sponsors!