iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

WM LT15 Crossmembers?

Started by Qweaver, April 13, 2006, 12:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qweaver

I'm designing screw type log dogs for my LT15 and I can't remember the size of the cross members.  The saw is in WV and I'm in Texas.  I wrote the measurements down before I left WV but lost the notebook somewhere.  I'm guessing that they are 2'x4' but I'm not sure.  The factory dogs are OK but they are a little awkward and I think that a heavy duty half clamp that can be raised and lowered would work better...we'll see.  I'm leaving for WV tomorrow so I need to build these today.
Any info appreciated.  I guess I can call WM.

Quinton
So Many Toys...So Little Time  WM LT28 , 15 trailers, Case 450 Dozer, John Deere 110 TLB, Peterson WPF 10",  AIM Grapple, Kubota 2501 :D

KLH

My LT 15 is a 2003 and the cross rails are 1 1/2" X 3" X 1/8" rec tube. The cross rails have angled pieces welded at the bottom of the ends where the cross rails are attached to the main frame, which is 2" X 6" X 1/8" rec tube. Hopr this helps.

Qweaver

So Many Toys...So Little Time  WM LT28 , 15 trailers, Case 450 Dozer, John Deere 110 TLB, Peterson WPF 10",  AIM Grapple, Kubota 2501 :D

Thank You Sponsors!