iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

FINALLY, New pics

Started by Fla._Deadheader, April 09, 2006, 06:32:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fla._Deadheader

It's been a while since I posted updated photos. Here are a few.

Guest Bedroom

View of Kitchen through the arched partition wall. There will be a counter top-table installed
on the wall opening very soon.

Living Room through the arch cutout.

Ceramic Tile covering Kitchen and Living Room floor. Rest of the house is polished red concrete.

All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

SwampDonkey

Great Harold! 8) Where ya gonna stick Jeff when ya rescue him from the snakes and spewing valcanoes? ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Fla._Deadheader

They are welcome to use the "Guest Room". Don't tell him that we killed a small tercipelo in the backyard 4 days ago.  ::) :o ;D ;D
   First, it is ridiculed;

Fla._Deadheader

REAL 4 wheel drive. 

Wiring a temporary light to load flooring with into the truck

Sawdust flying around while the crew waits for the light to work

Truck partially loaded

Mio Camion Nuevo

Heavy duty apple

First, it is ridiculed;

sandman2234

My Lab killed 3 snakes in one day, on the property behind my yard. Fortunately none were poisonous, like yours.  Yesterday they got out, and she came home with what appears to be a bullet wound in her chest/throat. Either a pellet gun, or a .22 at a distance.
    Some people have no respect for a great dog. Guess I should watch the gate more carefully. 
         David from jax

Burlkraft

Sandman........SOMEBODY SHOT YOUR DOG  :o :o :o

How can anybody shoot a dog >:( >:( I'm sure your dog has a collar of some sort..Man...that makes me soooo mad. Dogs have been my best friends over the years. Better than any of my wives......
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Burlkraft

Deadheader,

Nice pics. Your place looks like a nice cozy place. It's good to see that you are even doing a little home improvement too. :) :) :) :)

We're finally gettin' in to planning the addition on to the house here. I've been waitin' and waitin' for that shipper to come and move us down there, but I figger' it's not going to happen so we're makin' plans to stay here.

We need more pics on a regular basis.

I gotta order more coffee from Janet today too :) ;D :) ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Fla._Deadheader

Finally figgered out how to dump them outta the camera  ::) ::)

Got more, need time.
   First, it is ridiculed;

crtreedude

Okay - a What is it - that heavy duty apple - what is it called?

(I know, Harold SHOULD know)

Oh, and that is a average size one - I got a huge one recently - at least twice as big

So, how did I end up here anyway?

Tom

crtreedude

Tom

We have those custard apple type plants in my country too.  We call them Paw Paw's.  :)

I find them growing along the banks of the Satilla sometimes.  Our Paw Paws are smooth skinned but there are spiny ones too, I hear.  I just haven't seen any.

crtreedude

They make really good drinks!

SwampDonkey

I've heard of Paw Paw's but ain't seen any. Wouldn't know what it was if I seen it.  :o

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

SwampDonkey

Fred and Harold, do you guys use a fruit juicer? I've never used one, but I'de like to use it on my raspberries. I still have 3 or 4 - 2 kg freezer bags full to use up. I'm gonna look at them at Wal-Mart some day, can't be too expensive.  ::)

crtreedude

Me? Cook? Or Anything? The only expertise I have with food is consumption!  8)

But, we don't have a juicer, just a blender.

SwampDonkey

Thanks Tom, good info. If they are hardy to zone 5 (I assume a northern NY or Michigan cultivar), then they could possibly grow in the Kenebecasis Valley between Sussex and Saint John or down near Halifax, NS.  I wonder if anyone has tried them down there. Looks like a great wild edible fruit. I guess I'll have to go visit Tom someday.  sigh....  ::)  ;)

Buzz-sawyer

Harold...Que es una muy pequito chica....Tengas grande pics ? (Im pulling teeth here to communicate... :D :D

Tom...paw paw is absolutely my favorite fruit (top 3?)
I wanna cry whenI see em on the ground in someones yard under foot...I say..... hey those are good and they say...you eat those things???? :o :o :o
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

SwampDonkey

Sounds like something my uncle would say, and curl up his nose like an old sour tart. I used to enjoy wild Canada plum when I was young. And now they are hard to find because alot of old line fences where they grew have been bulldozed when farms got made into bigger ones.  They also harbour the green peach aphid which attacks and spreads disease on potatoes. ::) For those that didn't know, I'm in a major spud producing area.

crtreedude

Huh, Buzz, are you calling Harold a little girl?  :o

chica is girl - chico would be boy

no idea what pequito - are you meaning pequeño perhaps?

Better not come south of the border, you could get in big trouble!

Oh, I think you also wanted to say...

Tienas muy buenos fotos - what you almost said was.

Would have big pics....

Not sure what that means, not sure I want to know. Or, perhaps you and Harold talk the same, so it makes sense.  :D

sandman2234

Quote from: Burlkraft on April 10, 2006, 08:33:27 AM
Sandman........SOMEBODY SHOT YOUR DOG  :o :o :o

How can anybody shoot a dog >:( >:( I'm sure your dog has a collar of some sort..Man...that makes me soooo mad. Dogs have been my best friends over the years. Better than any of my wives......
   A registered, neutered black lab, a little heavy from her fondness for eating. Probably the best natured dog I have ever owned. She prefers being petted, talked to, or just paid attention to, more than anything. Used to be the rest of the dogs would leave, and she would stay when the gate was left open, but lately she has gone also. I just lost my 14 year old Australian Sheppard, and she might be looking for her. They like to go to the creek to play, and must have run across some kids with a .22 that didn't have anything better to do. Luckily, it must have been at some distance because they hit her in the neck, directly in front.  Would not do for me to catch them. Got the bleeding stopped, keeping a close eye on her.
   David from jax
  Back to the regularly schedule program...

Buzz-sawyer

Quote from: crtreedude on April 10, 2006, 08:09:54 PM
Huh, Buzz, are you calling Harold a little girl?  :o

chica is girl - chico would be boy

no idea what pequito - are you meaning pequeño perhaps?

Better not come south of the border, you could get in big trouble!

Oh, I think you also wanted to say...

Tienas muy buenos fotos - what you almost said was.

Would have big pics....

Not sure what that means, not sure I want to know. Or, perhaps you and Harold talk the same, so it makes sense.  :D

Thanks for the correction and advice Fred......
But apparently you havent read toooo many of my english posts....theyarent as goood as yours either....just full of bad grammer miss spelling and poor content ;)
Also I think you are mooooy right about Harold and I speakin similair langu-age ::)
I still the the girl in the photos was very tiny....
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

UNCLEBUCK

Great pictures Harold , keep up the good work ! Rock on buddy ! 8)
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

crtreedude

Buzz,

If you think I have good grammar and spelling - you are in bad shape my friend... We should all be pleased my wife isn't on the forum - she is an editor.  :o :o

Thank You Sponsors!