iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

tn members

Started by tnlogger, April 08, 2006, 09:09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tnlogger

Pat and I made it though the night thank the lord
woodbeard and  Just_sawing were right in the path so I hope every thing is all right with them

gene

thurlow

Twenty-four lost their lives last week-end in Dyer and Gibson counties; just north and east of me.  Some sad stories going around.........fellow walked across the road to check on a neighbor; his house with a child inside blown away while he was gone, etc.........
Here's to us and those like us; DanG few of us left!

woodbeard

Glad to hear you're OK, Gene. We got a good shower of golf ball sized hail, but that was the worst of it. I had some of that Ondura roofing on a portion of my shop that got blasted. I was able to patch the holes with roofing cement, but I'm gonna have to replace it with steel at some point. about 400 sq. feet. Coulda been a lot worse, I guess.

just_sawing

We have two autos probably totalled. Some bruises from trying to save things from the hail which was between golf ball and base ball size. House is fine.
We gathered the crew up and went to warren county. When you arrive in three vehicles bobcat and chainsaws it is amasing on how you can travel anywhere. I am going to try to post some pictures. I witnessed alot of volunteering and professionalism.
You can follow me at
www.http://haneyfamilysawmill.com

Thank You Sponsors!